Print

Author Topic: Solar Mario!  (Read 2202 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« on: September 09, 2003, 07:03:28 PM »
I apologise if this is considered spam or bad advertising, but if y'all want to, check out our website! It's http://solarmario.com
Wheel_Kirby designed it, and I work there. It has a message board you can join also, but some of the site is still under construction. See if ya' like it! ;  )

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!

= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2003, 07:39:17 PM »
*looks at website* Hmmmm...... there's something not right here, oh wait, I'm looking at hamtaro.com, silly me..... *looks at YOUR website* COOOL!!! I LIKE IT!! There should be more websites like that out there!!
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2003, 07:44:03 PM »
I really like the music and backround!!
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2003, 07:56:15 PM »
Oh Luigi~Lover you're too kind. Haha! Well, thank you for the compliments, and make sure you tell Wheel_Kirby, as he is the owner. I'm merely an Administrative Supervisor. (Fancy Title eh?)

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2003, 08:02:51 PM »
I work there also. I am an admin in the reviews section and a moderator at his forums. Meowrio also holds the same two positions as I do. Except that he is admin for another section. Which section is it Meowrio? Meowrio, you can come back to the chatroom. Jon isn't being a jerk anymore. I'm talking to him about it right now.

WK, I will be sending my review to you eventually. My review is an awesome one, folks! "Why GCN is Better Than X-Box"

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2003, 08:17:53 PM »
Solar Mario

There's the link just in case any of you are too lazy to type that into the Address Bar. Like me!

Im also a staff there.

-----------------------------

Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2003, 08:31:08 PM »
Yeah I'd love to go talk to you Trainman, but that toilet Jon didn't unblock me! And I don't care if he's not acting like a jerk anymore. He will again, and I don't trust him. Anyway, Evan works for the Zelda section. And I don't know what you're talking about but give me more details and I'll answer your question.

= = = = = = =

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2003, 09:03:13 PM »
I think I might be the graphics and the layout guy. But I dont think I want to work with Geocities.......

BTW, I made a banner!

Print