Print

Author Topic: Video Games are Fun but...  (Read 4198 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2003, 04:30:52 PM »
Don't associate me with them!  I knew he's an old poster.  I was being sarcastic.

I love being a turtle!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2003, 05:40:12 PM »
jeez I was just saying cause it's better to get involved in physical activity, but vgs are still good.

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2003, 05:59:46 PM »
Yeah, I'll have to agree that Markio doesn't belong in the group because his post was funny.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2003, 08:31:32 AM »
I agree 100% with Markio's post (taken sarcasticly, of course) ... Todd, for one, has been here for a long time - I think he joined before I did! And he's allowed to say what he feels! If he feels that people play too many video games, that's his opinion! Don't rebuke others for having opinions! That's not nerve, that's just what he feels - that's all.

I, myself, don't have a whole lot of time for video games. I am a high school competitive swimmer, and don't get home until 6 normally. Plus, I'm in the band, so that takes a lot of time, as well. After homework, I'm usually on the computer... I only play on average about 30-45 minutes of Nintendo a day now.

Stupid Quotes: (4th edition)
"Leningrad? Wasn`t that named after John Lennon?"
~Kid in my 10th grade Ancient History class (he passed with a C, too)
~I.S.~

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2003, 03:43:48 PM »
I agree with TB. I also know someone who does nothing except play videogames.(I'm an internet shut in myself j/k)

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - TheEggMan on 10/1/2003 2:45:20 PM

Print