Print

Author Topic: Im new and I hate PS2 more than anyone else in the world!  (Read 5644 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2003, 07:01:38 PM »
Please ban him.

Some guy: "Things can''t get any stupider" Me:*Walks in* "Hey!" Some guy:"I spoke too soon"
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2003, 07:03:34 PM »
Or make him slow to a stop or something.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2003, 07:52:29 PM »
I love the PlayStation series because of its DDR games. That's the only reason.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2003, 03:55:16 PM »
If I had PS2, I'd get Kingdom Hearts and the new Castlevania. Other than that, I don't like it, or hate it.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2003, 11:24:21 PM »
Mega Man X7.
That was a joke.

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2003, 03:11:46 PM »
Oh yeah, I forgot. MMX7.

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2003, 04:57:17 PM »
Shut up, you stupid newbie (sorry for flaming, Sapph, but this guy is really getting on my nerves). Your mind is messed up. I hope you get banned soon! Oh, and PS2 rules! So, shut your mouth (your even worse than nintendofreak at making fun of non-Nintendo systems).

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You messed up my moose!-Rabbit
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2003, 05:24:07 AM »
Also, my name is Alucard, not Alcurd, you dummy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You messed up my moose!-Rabbit
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2003, 10:00:47 AM »
I got to choose what system I wanted to get: GC, PS2 or Xbox. I chose GameCube. Why? Because I liked the games for it more (or in other words, I had more gaming experience with it) I don't HATE the PS2. In fact, I kind of like it. Mostly probably because of Final Fantasy! I wouldn't know weather or not I like or hate the Xbox because I've only played it once, and that was at a toy store. I've only seen someone play it once and that game looked pretty cool! I don't hate PS2 or Xbox, but I do hate the PS2 owners that always say GameCube suck! (Or anyone else that saays it sucks) Man, that ticks me off!!!

I''m the 79th gamemaster!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2003, 10:04:28 AM »
 Kind of like Gamecube owners who say the PS2 sucks?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2003, 02:59:13 PM »
Ok, this has gone far enough. Let me explain:

1. In one of Killa of PS2's threads in Site Discussion, I believe, he admitted in TWO posts that he was indeed Marioguy.

2. This guy has posted WAY too many stupid spam threads about the dumb little PS2.

3. Usually, all he'll post in some other threads are "AAAAAAAaaaaaarrrhhhhhhhhAAAAAGG." or something stupid like that.

You may think this person isn't Marioguy because he capitalizes, but I'm betting that Sadib finally found the SHIFT key or the CAPS LOCK key.

Now we have Marioguy/Sadib100/Killa of PS2. WHEN WILL THIS END?!

Stupid inventions- Ejector seat for helicopters.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2003, 07:25:47 PM »
AAAAHHHH! RUN! To many marioguys!

Some guy: "Things can''t get any stupider" Me:*Walks in* "Hey!" Some guy:"I spoke too soon"
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2003, 03:55:22 PM »
Seriosly. There is NOTHING wrong with the PS2! The graphics rock, the controller is comfortable, it's compact, and it has DVD and audio CD support. Chupperson weird says both the XBOX and PS2 have crappy textures and low polygons. They DON'T! He's just looking for reasons to hate them on account of he's a Nintendo fanboy. The XBOX is huge, has a controller that feels like a freakin bear trap in your hands, and has a 50 foot fan in it to keep it from melting. If you're gonna flame the shiz out of a system, flame XBOX!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2003, 08:01:51 PM »
Ahem: GameCube and Xbox both have better graphics than PS2. I don't hate PS2. But I do know that it has less technical capability than either of the two other systems. However, PS2 is above Xbox in my book because of the small selection of games that I'd like to play that aren't on GCN.
That was a joke.

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2003, 09:58:24 PM »
Dude, they are all the SAME! Except XBOX the graphics on XBOX are a bit better. Gamecube would have better graphics if it had huge computer parts and such inside it. Since the XBOX is practically a computer, why didnt they make it laptop small?

Print