Print

Author Topic: What Nintendo should do.......  (Read 2996 times)

« on: December 06, 2003, 03:42:01 PM »
When the N5[or Nexus]comes out next Christmas, Nintendo should really have more big name games. N64 had an awesome line of games when it first came out. Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, a whole bunch of great games. But Nintendo didn't really do much with GC. Nintendo shouldn't introduce new series of games[like Pikmin] early. If it were a game they advertised alot, it could still be horrible to other gamers. They should have alot more big name games when the next system comes. They should focus more on famous characters like Mario[durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr], Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong, etc. Later on, Nintendo should release new series. Maybe they should also make more RPG and Strategy games like they're doing with GBA. Nintendo should pay close attention to GBA's sales. If I'm not mistaken, GBA[or GBASP] is leading in sales, due to RPG's. And Nintendo shouldn't advertise those kiddy games, like Billy Hatcher. They can make them, but not advertise them. That's what made a whole bunch of people think of GC as a kiddy system. The number one reason they should focus more on big character titles is because people buy more of those. You see, GC doesn't have alot of those Super Mario 64 type games. Most of these big character titles are multi-player. Just like they did with N64 with games like Legend of Zelda: Ocarnia of Time, StarFox 64, Paper Mario and others, they should do with the next system.

Nintendo owns you.

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2003, 03:48:36 PM »
What a waste of five minutes.
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2003, 07:13:10 PM »
Hey, wait a minute! The N5 is coming out next Christmas? Where'd you hear that?

Behold the overwhelming power of my signature and bow before me! BOW!
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2003, 07:20:00 PM »
PIKMIN RULES!!! How do you expect to make new characters famous like mario if you release them after everyone has spent all of their money on the first games that came out, mario, samus, link, they all are famous enough to come out anytime and still be bought by all of their fans.... Cappy Olimar needs to be in ssb3.

Edited by - Birdo on 12/6/2003 5:20:58 PM
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2003, 07:24:55 PM »
Well, I don't really know if it's coming up next Christmas. I know it comes out next year, though.

Nintendo owns you.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2003, 07:50:11 PM »
Wow I've never seen anyone just pick a random date and guess it as the release date of a console before.
I applaude you for being so brave and starting the random release date guessing revolution.
Viva La Revolution!!!!

Edited by - TheEggMan on Time slowed/and/Reality bent. But on:and:on the Eggman went. AM

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2003, 08:23:30 PM »
Dude' the nexus is fake, N5 isn't scheduled too come out in 2005, and new series of games are almost always successful(see Pikmin,Advance wars,Golden Sun, and Viewtiful Joe).

(())(())
(='_'=)
(,,)_(,,)
(_)_(_)Bunny!

The square root of a flexnard is a cup full of boogers-Carl,Jimmy Neutron

Edited by - a guy on 12/7/2003 6:25:25 PM
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2003, 04:05:59 AM »
I think Nintendo's next console should come out in 2006, or so I've heard...

Why talk about the games in Nintendo's next console while so there is time to see some more anticipated games coming for the GameCube? Like the next Super Mario platformer which is still a secret, Pikmin 2, Metroid Prime 2, the next Legend of Zelda game, StarFox 2, and Pokémon Colosseum...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2003, 04:52:58 PM »
Another thing Nintendo should do [Above EVERYTHING ELSE] is completely get rid of that old, uncool, kiddy crappy Pokemon! It's been sucking since 2001! I thought I read somewhere that the N5 would come out next year because thats when PS3 comes out.

Nintendo owns you.

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2003, 07:29:33 PM »
hmmm...Intresting. Killa seems to hate Pokemon that he calls "old uncool,kiddy and stupid." Sounds to me like an opinion on pokemon said by an OWNER and loyalist to sony.Intertesting indeed...

The square root of a flexnard is a cup full of boogers-Carl,Jimmy Neutron
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2003, 04:10:38 PM »
I agree with a  guy.  By the way, why does everyone hate Pokemon!?  Is it just because of the anime and how it used to have like everything?  I personally just like the games, because the games are pretty fun.  Now everyone will probably start laughing at me and bashing me, but anyways...
 n/a

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2003, 04:17:54 PM »
No, I still at least play the red and blue versions.  i have yellow, but I could never get Bulbasaur.  I still play them because I never BEAT THEM!  AAAAAAAUUUGGHHH!

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2003, 04:57:27 PM »
Um, a guy, I don't like PS2 but I like PSONE. Now Sony is excellent at their electronics, but the only thing I hate about Sony so far is PS2. To tell you the truth, I really just don't like Anime anymore. Me hating Pokemon doesn't have anything to do with me being loyal to Sony. I barely own anything buy Sony, just about like, 3 things.

Nintendo owns you.

Print