Print

Author Topic: Nintendo GBA & GCN Games of the Year!  (Read 2334 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: December 21, 2003, 02:39:45 PM »
The following links are the GameSpy.com Games of the Year and other Awards.  GameSpy is the makers of this forum.  Their Overall Game of the Year should be annouced tomorrow.

GBA:
http://www.gamespy.com/goty2003/gba/index14.shtml

GCN:
http://www.gamespy.com/goty2003/gcn/index13.shtml

Feel free to discuss any games on the list or any you think should have been.  I agree with Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga being GBA RPG of the Year, but wish it was longer or had a second quest.  I haven't played WarioWare.  Is it really that good?

I also agree with TLoZ:WindWaker being GCN's Game of the Year, but liked Ocarina better.  I haven't played Skies of Arcadia Legends.  Is it really that good?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2003, 03:50:32 PM »
I agree with them on Pokemon. People who thought the craze was dead are idiots.

---------------------------------------------

Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill faster! Faster! Faster! Faster! Lonic X!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2003, 10:33:14 PM »
Now wait a minute! MK:DD!! not first place for GCN games?!!!! This is an outrage! Wind Waker could of been 2nd place! I totally disagree with that.

Dallas Cowboys 10-5! They''re in the playoffs!! YEE HAW! Nintendo is the greatest of time thanx to Mario. Remember that!

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2003, 08:25:02 PM »
Overall, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic got best game of the year, which I disagree with.  Now don't get me wrong, I like Star Wars, but stuff that is 4,000 years or so before the movies is not my bag.  It's still a great game, but best? What I think is interesting (and suprising) is Wario Ware getting 2nd Best OVERALL!

Another thing: USA Today gave Viewtiful Joe Overall best game.
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2004, 01:06:12 AM »
Viewtiful Joe is great. Great graphics, great gameplay, great music...

I wish I were sun at dusk. ... ... ... ... ......ha ha kidding.
That was a joke.

Print