Print

Author Topic: Mario games that should be remade for GBA  (Read 4886 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2004, 01:00:39 PM »
heheheheheh, hahahahha, HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ribs break* Juji_Fruits, you actually think that they should remake Mario's Time Machine, and the worst Mario game of all-time, Mario is Missing!?! OMG! They should remake Super Mario All-Stars to tell you the truth. Mario is Missing, PSH. Whatever. *starts laughing again* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! *dies from laughing*

R.I.P Paul M. Wafula [aka Killa of PS2]
Died at Juji__Fruits post to actually remake Mario is Missing! Friend of Killa: Wait, someone actually wants Nintendo to remake Mario is Missing!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH!!!! *also dies from laughing*

Ironics: You see a friend of yours playing Double Dash!! and he/she is woopin the computer on Mirror All Cup Tour. After he wins the Gold Trophy in record time,[this time is obviously fake]10:00:000, you start playing each other in Versus mode. You play on Luigi Circuit; the EASIEST course on the game. This is your first time playing Double Dash!!, and you woop your friend by two laps. All of it; Irony.

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2004, 01:16:46 PM »
You uh....Didn't read my last line. (starts to laugh at the insanity of this kid)
It said my brain was being warped by the maker of those games.

MEANING IT WAS ALL A BIG JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am El Nino! All other tropical storms must bow before EL NINO!
I am a trained master of each of the weapons of battle

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2004, 01:19:05 PM »
You people take me too serously!
You never read my last lines hinted that the whole thing is A BIG JOKE.
I'm about to say HOLY CRAP!
I am a trained master of each of the weapons of battle

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2004, 08:35:33 PM »
Mario Paint was a good game.

I wish I were sun at dusk. ... ... ... ... ......ha ha kidding.
That was a joke.

Print