Print

Author Topic: This is a true Sony fanboy  (Read 4395 times)

« on: January 03, 2004, 09:26:38 PM »
http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=sony+roolz

What an idiot! Just read his definitions of Nintendo and what people have to say about him.

Visit Maddox.xmission.com it''''''''s cool and stuff.
and Remember kids,don''''t call me gringo or f**kin beaner.
Quote of the week:First of all, I don''t even know what this is. If it''s supposed to be a dog, then it''s the sh*ttiest dog I''ve ever seen. F
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2004, 10:34:57 PM »
Um, I found no "Nintendo" but I did find a whole bunch of words that need to be censored. That guy's a freak.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2004, 11:07:50 PM »
Really? I thought he wrote 1 for it. oh well,read his other ones that he uses to insult nintendo,such as S**tendo,Pretendo,Spitendo,Ninturdo,and others like that.

Quote of the week:First of all, I don''t even know what this is. If it''s supposed to be a dog, then it''s the sh*ttiest dog I''ve ever seen. F
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2004, 11:27:45 PM »
wow hes a freak...im an Sony/Nintendo fanboy and his definitions are very uhhhh...stupid, offensive, asinine, unoriginal, ignorant, humiliating to all Sony lovers, i can keep goin all night....well ya hes stupid period

So whats the big deal? Death comes with a territory! I''ll see you at Disney Land!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2004, 11:46:47 PM »
I'm willing to place any bets that say that guy is under 10 years old and took over a week to come up with those names in a "stroke of genius". Don't mind it.

Besides, UrbanDictionary is a dumb site. I've been there. Just read the definitions for "UrbanDictionary.com" on UrbanDictionary.com.

Stupid Quotes: (10th Edition)
"Super Mario Sunshine is an overhyped, boring kids` game with a fruity name that got higher ratings than it deserved."
"Aaron S." - with a dishonorable mention to Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine (Issue #165, pg. 24) for printing the opinions of people who don`t deserve to have opinions.
~I.S.~

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2004, 01:52:27 PM »
I added my own definition for ****endo: "A complicated sexual position originated in Japan; uses many orifices and outside objects, one of them being a three-pronged fork."

-------
Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #3

"This is quite possibly the greatest cookie I`ve ever tasted."

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2004, 02:22:39 PM »
uhhhhh....XD

So whats the big deal? Death comes with a territory! I''ll see you at Disney Land!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2004, 02:29:32 PM »
Oh, I don't want to even read it; y'all remember when I got fired up at that Time Magazine article, correct? I'll read it anyway...

Ha! You can have your own definitions! You'll see mine there for sure.

"I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2004, 02:39:38 PM »
I put my definition, but what is that "Example" thing about?

"I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2004, 02:52:04 PM »
OMG! What a freaking punk! Ooooooooooooooooh, I wish I could cuss! ****tendo! Whatever! Sony didn't save games like Nintendo did, the little freak. Sony wouldn't even make games if it weren't for Nintendo! Little idiot! No respect! He's a little ignorant, stupid idiotic punk who should learn some history. Little punk. I'm changing my sig to Sony sucks.

Ironics: You see a friend of yours playing Double Dash!! and he/she is woopin the computer on Mirror All Cup Tour. After he wins the Gold Trophy in record time,[this time is obviously fake]10:00:000, you start playing each other in Versus mode. You play on Luigi Circuit; the EASIEST course on the game. This is your first time playing Double Dash!!, and you woop your friend by two laps. All of it; Irony.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2004, 03:03:08 PM »
Folks, you can basically flame this guy with wisdom with your own definition.

I like this quote from an Xbox hater:

"A cult of nazis worshipping a malfunctioning stereo."

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2004, 09:26:45 PM »
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahhjahjhahah..........errrrr that lasted for one second-the laughing.

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2004, 09:21:23 AM »
I read all, and I have one thing to say:

LET ME AT 'IM!! LET ME AT 'IM!!

I tell ya, I would rip his guts out and feed them to the dogs if I ever saw face with this guy!!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2004, 10:51:51 PM »
Stupid ain't he? I know Let's go put our own definition of him up their. Oh,By the way,some of those Definitions were not done by him. The ones where he misspells everything,Acts gay and says he sucks d*ck was done by the Imposter to make him look bad and stupid.Theyre funny aren't they?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2004, 09:26:58 AM »
This is a real idiot.  The only explanation is that he must have been high when he wrote that.  No one in their right mind would write something so degrading to the greatest game company of all time.  What a rube!

And now you know, the rest of the story.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print