Print

Author Topic: How does your life suck?  (Read 6942 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2004, 04:56:21 PM »
Well I guess I'm off to Mexico.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.
All Hail Blage!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2004, 05:34:43 PM »
I love my life.  It's my death that's gonna suck, but I hope that is a long time off.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2004, 05:59:29 PM »
My life is good. But all good things must come to an end.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2004, 08:14:05 PM »
 We all have our problems. Some times you just need to take life with a grain of salt.

Have faith that things will work out, in the end. That's truly all we can do, eh?

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2004, 07:39:53 PM »
Life's pretty cool for me now.  Watch tomorrow I go to school and I trip on an anvil or an asteroid hits me...
 n/a

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2004, 09:34:25 PM »
I hate to talk to anybody I know (except my mom). You people are the only ones I like to interact with, because so many people here are very kind to one another (Except for others *cough*marioguy*cough*.

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2004, 09:34:40 PM »
Don't fret, Markio. I am 120% sure I'm doing WAY worse than you would ever do. 7-9th grade are the years where you don't really give a crap, procrastinate, and just leave it in neutral for the year (or reverse, if bad enough). Now, I don't wanna bust your bubble, but you must make THREE 100s to bring a 0 up to a 70. If one zero kills you, three zeros is torture then death. I was doing worse than that for the whole first semester and failed 3 classes,  for the semester. That is definitely not good for me. I'm not stupid, but it's all procrastination. I must really kick butt to pass, but procrastination is still wanting to hold me back. The ONLY thing that kills you is homework. If you do all of your homework fairly well, you're in the clear. Just don't screw up your homework. It's weird for me; barely get HW in, but never fail (or even have a low grade) for minor or major tests, even if I don't study. Tests won't play a huge part, but they still are in the equation. I have been trying to fix the homework problem for all classes and in the third six weeks, but payed off by going from a 50-something in English, to a 91. Algebra 1 is still killing me. I have failed it every six weeks because I was being lazy. In reading, it is low because of the stupid AR (Accelerated Reader) crap. I must get 20 points every six weeks. If I don't, I say bye-bye to my average.  My semester grades for those three classes were failing of course, but at least my 3rd six weeks grades were raised (except Algebra). I believe that I must make an 81 next semeseter in reading to pass for the year.

If I don't kick butt, it's curtains for me. I used to be the best kid ever in 6th, but now that I've hit junior high, it has gone downhill since.

Here's a chart of my grades so you know that you're doing better then me, Markio, and that others may view to see what I must do to pass (grades for the failing classes only so far):

1SW   2SW   3SW   EXAM  Sem A.

NOTE: SW stands for "Six Weeks."
      EXAM stands for "Semester Exam."
      Sem A. stands for "Semester Average."

I can't believe the classes I'm failing have exactly seven letters...

I don't know what happened to me over these two years and I don't know what grades I must make for the semester to even the grades out...

I wish I knew...

*Trainman punches someone* ItŒs your fault. You shouldnŒt have been sitting there.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2004, 10:12:23 PM »
DISCLAIMER: The following quote is rather disgusting in nature. Skip to the row of asteriks if you don't wish to read it. It is merely an example of the insults hurled my way during swim practice. Every day. At least 5 times daily.

"[Steve], your mom is SO ugly. I don't know HOW your dad managed to put up with her to have you. Of course, you somehow manage to do it every day -- oh wait, that is why she's so fat! You made her pregnant! That'll be interesting; you'll have both a son and a brother!"

This is the crap I must put up with every day at swimming practice. With the exception of about 4 or 5 members of the senior class, my team... I don't like them at all. My coach thinks that it is my fault that I "overreact to comments like this". Riiiiiiight.

Anyways, aside from the ribald comments I have to put up with every day at swim practice, my life is looking up. I've actually found a group of people to be SOCIAL with (Something I couldn't do for over 4 years) and we play Texas Hold 'Em every Friday. My grades are not as high as the last two years (I got a B this semester in Spanish. GAH. First one EVER in an academic subject), although I honestly cannot complain because I get very good grades irregardless.

All in all, remove the idiots on the swim team from my life and I'm the happiest I've been in about 8 years. Their comments have been paticularly vicious this year though, so my swimming times have been terrible compared to my last two years. My parents blame it on the nose surgery I had about 6 months ago. I KNOW it is due to emotional problems.

Stupid Quotes: (11th Edition) Martin Luther King Day special!
"If [Dr.] Martin Luther King Jr. were alive to see how so-called "civil rights" have progressed today, he`d be spinning in his grave right now."
~Me.
~I.S.~

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2004, 11:01:32 PM »
Steve, that sig may be your funniest quote to date.  I actually Laughed Out Loud.  Heh.

The comments of your swim team about you are NOT your fault.  Although your reactions to them may cause the students to make more and harsher comments.  This is Not Your Fault either, but have you tried not reacting to them.  I know that could be hard in light of what they are saying and you being 'Insane' Steve, but it could be worth a try.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2004, 11:21:53 AM »
My life doesn't really suck, except for Physics. Physics tests, I should say.

See, my high school makes all of the freshman (that's me) take Physics instead of Biology. I'm in Honors Freshman Physics, and my teacher is actually a Biology teacher who knows little about Physics. I normally think I know the material before a test, but this quarter, my test grades were 50%, 59%, and 69%. This is for someone who is in ALL honors courses and is ranked in the 97th percentile on the "Explore" tests. (Tests that help you find out what you want to be when you grow up. The highest you can get is a 99.)

... Back to the Physics. I had been doing all the homework and all the extra credit work for the whole quarter. And my final grade for Quarter 2 is... 73! So combined with my 77 from Quarter 1, I have a C for quarter one. This stinks, because I'll need an overall grade (All four quarters) of 'B' to move on to Honors Chemistry next year, which is when grades REALLY matter.

Well, I guess the only thing I can do is try my best, and work my butt off.

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2004, 01:19:15 PM »
I suck at Biology. My teacher Ms. Cykert always gives crap grades. Her class is the only class I have ever gotten a D- in my ENTIRE LIFE!

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2004, 07:53:37 PM »
This is kind of a random comment, but... it seems like a lot of you are in Junior High, or are just starting High School maybe?

I'm not surprised to see such intelligence here, though... (most of you struck me as older). I honestly don't think grades mark out intelligence... they may contribute towards future, but... it's the kind of person you are and what you choose to do that decides it, I think.

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2004, 08:23:17 PM »
I am a freshman in High School.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2004, 01:37:34 AM »
Irregardless?

They wouldn’t pretty so bad, ain’t they?
That was a joke.

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2004, 10:30:16 AM »
How does my life suck? Hmmm...

I know!

Once I had FIVE - count 'em - FIVE examinations (3 externals and 2 school ones) in ONE day!!

Overall time took me EIGHT hours!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Print