Print

Author Topic: Future Games  (Read 2705 times)

« on: February 17, 2004, 07:58:13 PM »
What are some future Mario games and what things/places/people/cameos would ;ike to see on it. I would like to a see a Mario game (particularly RPG) with Bombette, Lakilester and Watt. Those are like my favorite Paper Mario characters!

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2004, 08:07:38 PM »
Thanks for not saying Lady Bow.

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2004, 08:12:20 PM »
Oh, and Bow.

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2004, 08:19:52 PM »
Mallow and Geno would HAVE to be in it.

You should also be able to play as both of the brothers, but they should both be controlled differently.
Yoshi and toad as playable characters would be cool too.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2004, 08:31:38 PM »
Mallow and Geno are property of Square.

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2004, 08:57:51 PM »
Wouldn't it be cool if Square made a game featuring Geno as the main character? It could be called "Geno's Story", or "The Legend Of Geno". But, it could be a full RPG that tells about how Geno came to be, or, what he did after SMRPG. Oh, and I think it would be cool if he could be some sort of game-traveling warrior that can be featuring in any game, Mario or not. (Geno pops up in Kirby and Kirby sucks him up to get the "doll warrior" ability)

Hey! I saw that!
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2004, 06:46:34 PM »
Id like to see more side scrolling 3d games via WarioWorld. (Super Mario 128?)

------------------------------

An 1857 pioneer- "Oh you hush! if god made it then it shouldnt hurt me!" *Eats a mushroom* The next day he died of poisoning...
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2004, 07:11:26 PM »
Yes, Side Scrollers need to come back. I think a really long 3-D Mario Side Scroller for Gamecube would be awesome. It'd be just like the stage in Adventure Mode in Super Smash Bros. Melee, where it's 3-D SMB. That, I would like.

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2004, 04:03:47 PM »
I think they should make another Yoshi-staring game (like Yoshi's Island or Yoshi's Story) Maybe even a game that would feature Mario in the games Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr. and Mario Bros. but put together as one game ina 3-D form, and more advanced, like a bunch of levels where you climb up a building (like Donkey Kong) and then capture DK and throug thosse 3 games. (I dream to much. Like a game like that would ever appear)

-----------------------------
Has anyone her ever wondered why we kill each other over arguments about games (arguments about spam and banning people for SENSIBLE reasons are accepted)

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2004, 02:58:47 PM »
How about Mario Dies, then we all go on a battlefield ice for 48 straight hours of full contact hockey.  Now that would be fun!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2004, 10:44:58 AM »
Geno was in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga; he has a brief cameo appearance at the Li'l Fungitown Game Arcade.

Also, how do you know that Geno and Mallow are property of Square Enix? It never said that in the instruction manual.
============================================

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 2/21/2004 8:46:04 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2004, 11:58:21 AM »
At the end of the credits, it says Geno is copyright Square-Enix.

Print