Print

Author Topic: Ask a stupid Qusestion get a stupid answer  (Read 1287927 times)

« Reply #4665 on: July 29, 2006, 07:08:54 AM »
I've heard of lizards eating birds, is that good enough?

...?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #4666 on: July 29, 2006, 08:48:47 AM »
...!

Are boots shoes?
"A winner is you"

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4667 on: July 29, 2006, 10:35:52 AM »
Yes.

What happened?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #4668 on: July 29, 2006, 11:29:53 AM »
That's a stupid question.

Huh?
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4669 on: July 29, 2006, 02:16:03 PM »
that was an even stupider question

Do you belive in the missing letter universe?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4670 on: July 29, 2006, 04:48:06 PM »
Ys.

Whre is it?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4671 on: July 29, 2006, 07:42:04 PM »
Beside SMBM's Final Destination stage, If you can get knocked off far enough you'll get sucked into a black hole, and land on the missiing letter universe!

Could ya get there?

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #4672 on: July 29, 2006, 11:53:22 PM »
If you're referring to a black hole, I'd assume it would be possible. You'd just need a pretty good spacecraft. Once you get within distance, there is no way out. And you'll never be the same, trust me. (I had a book on black holes when I was in elementary school, I think it was called "Journey into a Black Hole" and was a paperback in a series that I think was called "Let's Read and Find Out". I was really into astronomy as a kid, always reading books on the topic. I met an astronaut once and also went to Kennedy Space Center, plus I would make regular trips to the local planetarium to catch a show. Today I must admit the planetarium is a great make out spot, since it's dark and cozy, plus the shows are usually really pretty.)

So I propose the next dumb question: If you make out in a planetarium, is it love under the stars?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4673 on: July 30, 2006, 12:17:52 AM »
not really

Why do you always have to make your answers sooo long?

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #4674 on: July 30, 2006, 12:44:59 AM »
Considering this is directed at me, I'll answer it, probably with a lenghty response as well.

I love to write. When I get in at night and can't sleep, I write. I've written tons of short stories and have a novel (which probably needs a bit of refinement) as well. There is also a volume I wrote about a ficticious baseball team that I've worked on since 1999! I've always liked to write stories, ever since I was in kindergarten and wrote my first book.

You are not the first to say I write too much. I've always had a knack of writing more than what is required. I think it's because I care more about detail than the main idea sometimes and will go out of my way to make sure things are supported. This is true in everything for me, not just writing. When I first learned how to steal a base, the first thing I was concerned about was how to place my feet to slide. This was before the actual concept of "when you should run" was explained to me. It's even worse in video games! When I first got Mario Kart 64, the very first thing I did was read the manual, and I gravitated right to the section on items, not even looking at what button I'd need to press to make the kart accelerate, jump, or fire the turtle shell. Most people who have learned that game, at least from what they've told me, cared more about the general idea of "how do I make it go" before they cared about the speed effects of the mushrooms or something like that.

I just realized I made a mistake. In this topic I was supposed to give a stupid answer to the question that doesn't explain things correctly like mine did. In that case, I will say the stupid reason for my long posts is that I am addicted to typing and can't live without it.

So that brings me to a question. Are you addicted to anything?

« Reply #4675 on: July 30, 2006, 11:29:32 AM »
I'm addicted to these forums, of course!

Are you in love with the voices in your head?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #4676 on: July 30, 2006, 05:47:39 PM »
No, I'm in love with Gonzo. ... What?!

Did you leave 'em in your other pants?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4677 on: July 30, 2006, 06:46:15 PM »
No.

Is your brain gone?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4678 on: July 30, 2006, 06:47:26 PM »
*checks* nope

What should be SushieBoy's weapon (Chopsticks, mabye?)

« Reply #4679 on: July 30, 2006, 06:50:49 PM »
The Master Sword and Ultra Hammer (both made of chopsticks).

Are we there yet?
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Print