Print

Author Topic: Mario Party 6?!?!  (Read 7017 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: April 02, 2004, 09:59:17 PM »
According to a TMK update, a Q4 release is Mario Party 6.

How many are they gonna make? By the time I'm, 25, they'll be making a Mario Party 56.354289!!!

I really don't mind; I like the Mario Party series. But, since they're on six, I'm betting they'll end it on an even number of 10. I might be wrong; maybe this will be their last one. Who knows, but I don't reall mind.

Do you ever get so mad that you hit something, then when you hit whatever you were gonna hit, it hurts making you even MORE mad?

Formerly quite reasonable.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 10:47:02 PM »
The Mario Party series will end once people stop buying them. At this rate, the answer is "never".

Of course, I once had a dream about a "Mario Party 35" that featured a game called the "Chinese Toilet Paper Relay". Even odder, despite being a relay, it was a 3 vs. 1 game. And the board was a perfect circle.

Can this be a sign?

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 10:55:32 PM »
Apparently, they're also making a Mario Party game for the GBA...Along with "Mario Pinball"...ugh...why don't they actually create a new MARIO game?  Like Mario Advance 5, the all-new next-gen 2D Mario game? ??  Or what about Super Mario 128?  Though I AM excited about Paper Mario 2...

This is not a signature.

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2004, 10:57:57 PM »
The "negative" sign? *bah dum CHH*

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2004, 11:11:32 PM »
The way games in Mario Party are going towards (Wierder and wierder), I wouldn't be surprised, if there actualy was a Chinese Toilet Paper Relay.  I'd probably die laughing if they DID include a minigame like that, though.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2004, 08:07:00 AM »
Hmm.... Mario Party 6. I'd like that. I don't see why so many people are against Mario Party. THere's over 20 Final Fantasy games, and no one seems to mind.

As for a Mario Party for GBA, I'd love that. I've been waiting for Mario Party GBA ever since the GBA came out.

Mario Pinball... I'd probably buy it. Anything with Mario in it usually is a good thing.

The one thing that amazes me is how they keep crankin' out a new Mario Party game every year.

Edited by - Meowrik on 4/3/2004 6:08:20 AM
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2004, 12:55:55 PM »
I love Game Boy pinball (like Pokemon Pinball) so Mario Pinball is cool with me.

The GBA Mario Party also seems cool, but might be hard to get three others to buy for some people. I don't forsee that problem with me, but it's just another case of GBA multiplayitis.

There are not over 20 Final Fantasy games. There are currently 16. (Game Boy ones don't count; they aren't from the series.)

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2004, 03:00:02 PM »
Oh, I didn't know that. I was counting Game Boy ones. But my point is still clear.

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2004, 03:00:06 PM »
I'm really kind of surprised that the Mario Party series has continued on this far. What I'd really like to see is a giant Mario Party Megamix game where they just have every mini game (Or at least as many as technically feasible) from every Party. That would be something to see.

~~~~~
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2004, 03:00:46 PM »
I'm really kind of surprised that the Mario Party series has continued on this far. What I'd really like to see is a giant Mario Party Megamix game where they just have every mini game (Or at least as many as technically feasible) from every Party. That would be something to see.

~~~~~

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2004, 03:19:31 PM »
At least evey Final Fantasy game is different from the others. The Mario Party games are all pretty much the same.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A Powerful Quote from Family Guy:

Peter: Brian, come quick! There s a message in my alphabets! It says "Oooooooooooooooo"
Brian: ...Peter... Those are Cherrios.

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2004, 04:49:23 PM »
Well, you also have to realize that you can't really make much of a plot out of a party game.

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2004, 10:24:04 PM »
Mario Party sells well in Japan, and that's the audience Nintendo obviously caters towards. Otherwise, we wouldn't be getting stuff like Donkey Konga.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2004, 11:27:10 PM »
Yeah I've always wanted to see one with just every mini-game from each party.

Call it like... "Mini Mario Party!"

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2004, 11:45:16 PM »
Since they're making Mario Party for the GBA, how many GBA Mario Parties do you think there'll be?

''Are spirits delicious?''
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print