Print

Author Topic: What do you like on your pizza?  (Read 7314 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2004, 05:53:08 PM »
Help. Deezer is feeding me bread with stuff on top.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2004, 05:58:05 PM »
Isn't that a little too much of a giveaway?

[edit]Disregard the above, I see there's been some changes.

Let me away from this boulder!

Edited by - Popple on 4/22/2004 5:00:52 PM

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2004, 06:46:25 PM »
Crazy enough, the only topping I've ever tried was Pepperoni. I'd really love to see what a barbecue pizza looks like...And eat it....All the pizza I have ordered though, did have peppers on the side of it...

I'd also like to try mushrooms...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2004, 08:27:20 PM »
I've always been partial to Hawaiian.

Also, my dad has recently taken a liking to ordering a vegetarian pizza with extra pepironi.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2004, 08:59:54 PM »
The only thing acceptable on my pizza is pepperoni. Nothing else.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2004, 10:38:56 PM »
Canadian bacon and mushrooms (not cuz Mario eats mushrooms, fools.)

Oh, and in Belton, TX: GO PAPA MORAN'S!! A lot fo people (including me) just call it "Papa Moron's." It works...

I think the real question of this topic should be if you eat the crust or not. I LOVE the crust. I can't believe people who don't eat the crust saying "it's nasty" and other crap like that. It's the pizza without the sauce, etc. for cripe's sake!!! It's an inch thick. Just eat it!!! I have no Earthly idea how people can't eat the crust becuase "it's nasty." How can it be nasty if you just ate it with toppings?! Crust is there for your fingers not to get sauce, etc. on them. When you get to the crust, EAT IT!!!!

"If I had my way everyone in my school would be dead." ~Makar
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2004, 01:16:40 AM »
Yeah...I'll remember that if I'm ever in Belton...yeah...

Anyway, I do eat the crust. Unless I'm super full.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2004, 08:50:22 AM »
Who doesn't eat the crust?  That's like collecting Mario games but not owning Paper Mario!  Unless the pizza is poorly made and the crust is burned or something, it's just more greasy bread, and greasy bread is delicious.

Do people like thick crust or thin crust?  I definitely prefer thick crust (even to the extreme of the "deep dish"), and I have never understood the appeal of thin crust.  I like my pizza chewy, not crunchy.  And given the choice between more greasy bread or less greasy bread, I'll take more.

This is not a signature.

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2004, 09:39:14 AM »
I only like pepperoni. Nothing you say will make me change my ways! =P

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2004, 10:56:53 AM »
Sausage and/or pepperoni. Bacon occasionally. Mushrooms and peppers rarely.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2004, 02:05:32 PM »
I like the cheese filled crust or the thin crust.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2004, 02:45:00 PM »
Any Pizza - Onions = Delicious.

In fact:

Most food - Onions = Delicious.

For those of you who are slow, I loathe onions in almost any shape or form.

Oh, and in New York: GO PAPA JOHN'S!! A lot fo people (including me) just can't come up with a "witty" name for it.

The pizza's good, though.

Edited by - Black Mage on 4/23/2004 1:49:15 PM

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2004, 03:42:45 PM »
*Lives in New York*

I LOVE PAPA JOHN'S!!!! I always order from that place! I am going to order a barbecue pizza from there next time!
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2004, 04:31:31 PM »
Pepperoni, Sausage, or Hawaian. TEH BESST EVAH!!!!11

Edited by - The Big Boo on 4/23/2004 3:32:23 PM

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2004, 04:49:49 PM »
We have a Papa John's here in Washington, how nation wide is that man. It's like over east there... and over west here... and probably even somewhere else.

Print