Print

Author Topic: The Video Game Shaman  (Read 5502 times)

« on: May 28, 2004, 08:34:01 PM »
Ah...come troubled children of time. Do not be afraid. I am the video game shaman. Approach me with frustrations you are facing during a video game, and I will give you a lick of ancient knowledge to settle your temper down so that you will be able to continue along with your game...(Tell me a part in a video game that ticks you off, and I'll say a bunch of baloney in hope that it'll make you feel better) Oh, and one more thing child...direct all complaints to my secretary.

There is no ''I'' in team...Nor is there an ''I'' in group, gang, crew, squad, club, band, party, crowd, cluster, troop, or set.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 10:56:42 PM »
A ridiculous amount of topics have been made about this. Someone thinkning they know everything about video games, meanwhile they don't.

Oh and by the way, this belongs in Game Help.

I was disappointed when I found out this thread wasn't about Mumbo Jumbo...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2004, 11:09:30 PM »
I think he meant this as a parody of those help posts because he said, "say a bunch of baloney".  Parodies have also been done, but not in the voice of a Shaman to my knowledge.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2004, 06:21:33 AM »
Because there's nothing in the world quite like forum-based satire. </sarcasm>

"Word I was in the house alone,
Somehow must have gotten abroad:
Word I was in my life alone.
Word I had no one left but God."
Kickin' it since 2000.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2004, 12:29:30 PM »
Alright, I'll bite.
The magic book in Landstalker has no point.
Do something about it.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2004, 12:42:33 PM »
Fifth-If one wishes to seek knowledge, one must first know how to harness it. (That's what I mean by "a bunch of baloney")

There is no ''I'' in team...Nor is there an ''I'' in group, gang, crew, squad, club, band, party, crowd, cluster, troop, or set.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2004, 05:11:19 PM »
It's spelled bologna, pathetic mortals.

^_^ ._0 @_@ O~O

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2004, 05:45:53 PM »
I see...
So the knowledge locked inside the spell book cannot be used without the knowledge of how to use it...
It must have to do with the priest in Destel: he's got a similar book, and can use it to make the screen all wavy...
Hmm... do I harness HIS knowledge?  Perhaps there's another way...

Thank you, O Video Game Shaman!

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2004, 06:52:48 PM »
Under what circumstances can I master the skills of a Ninji? I've tried both on land and under water.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2004, 08:09:12 PM »
Oh, sorry about that. I didn't realize it was a joke. I didn't know what "bolony" was...

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2004, 08:25:38 PM »
Popple-If you wish to have the skills of a ninja, you must become ONE with the ninja, not only on ground and sea, but also in space.

Edited by - NintendoIke64 on 5/29/2004 7:26:56 PM

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2004, 08:57:42 PM »
Ah, but Popple said 'Ninji', y'nkow, those little black hoppy things from SMB2?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2004, 08:18:13 AM »
Ahem...direct all complaints to my secretary. (Oh, and the same basic rule applies to the Ninji)

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2004, 10:54:47 AM »
I thought this was about the "Shaman King" video game... oh well...

In Animal Crossing, I have a habit of talking to the animals too much. What can I do to not make them mad?

--------------------
"Can I have a cookie? No wait, 10 cookies? Can I have 20 cookies? 20 COOKIES?!?" --Wilson, ''Good Boy''
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2004, 12:09:59 PM »
Um, TEM, bologna refers to the meat, but baloney refers to nonsense.  Source: From the mixed up files of Ms. Basil E. Frankweiler.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print