Print

Author Topic: Mega Man X Command Mission w/ Decipher Trading Card  (Read 2615 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: June 22, 2004, 06:16:44 PM »
At GameStop.com they have the new game with a card.  Will this be a with codes you enter in the game, cheats, or possibly e-Reader support?

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=220248
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 03:24:11 PM »
I got my Mega Man Aniversary Collection today, but haven't had access to my Cube to play it yet.

Has anyone seen or heard anything about the Command Mission's bonus card?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2004, 04:50:05 PM »
Aculy, the cards that are coming with cm is a set of the new Batle suckwork cards. Battle network is the only mm game that sucks. I wold know.

http://www.geocities.com/ethasamullet/dontclickhere.htm Dont go there because it is my arcives of Ds picurs.
:D

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2004, 04:52:49 PM »
Aculy, the cards that are coming with cm is a set of the new Batle suckwork cards. Battle network is the only mm game that sucks. I wold know.

I come and go as I pleas. But I can garenty one thing. The next time I show up, hell will have frosen over.
:D

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2004, 10:06:19 PM »
Mega Man Anniversary Collection is not all it's hyped up to be.
Mega Man 8 is the only game on the disc that actually plays decently.
I could go on and on. The games aren't even emulated. Rather, they're ports of the PSX reissues. And the sound is terrible. And the controls are reversed.

The universe is permeated with the odor of turpentine.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2004, 09:06:58 AM »
I agree, the A and B buttons should be switched.  Also, my favorite game, Mega Man II had places where Mega Man was only every other line of pixels.  Overall I think it is worth it, but wish there was some way to switch the buttons.

Do you think Command Mission will be any good?

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2004, 06:56:52 PM »
I just got Anniversary Collection, and so far, I'm having fun. I don't like the switched buttons, though.

I think Command Mission looked pretty good in the screenshots, and I read some positive previews for it, but I'll wait to see how it plays.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2004, 10:47:24 PM »
Yeah, I think command mission will be pretty good.

As for MMAC, it's still fun, certainly, but it could have been a lot more well done.

The universe is permeated with the odor of turpentine.
That was a joke.

Print