Print

Author Topic: Your most Magical Mario Moment (MMM)  (Read 9167 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2001, 08:38:00 PM »
MMM:
When I finaly finished Mario RPG and i was watching the final movie, then we had a blackout here! That was really very bad. I have more MMM, but i don't want to write then now.

Hey, paisano!
Hey, paisano!

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2001, 10:23:44 PM »
I have three: when I saw "Mario Bros." for the first time, it was Christmas, and my brother and sister and I had gotten it from my Grandpa and Grandma. I was three, I think, and they let my sister, who was one, have the controller for a little while, just for fun. Of course, being one, she was very confused and kept looking at us like we were green. But I was getting hysterical because she wasn't beating the level and time was running out, and I thought something terrible would happen to her if she let time go out! So I ran screaming from the room. Yea, I was three!
Secondly was when I beat MB3 for the first time. My heart was beating wildly in my 10 year old heart, and I was making silly mistakes in front of a very scary looking Bowser. But when I finally beat him, I ran around the house in glee.
Thirdly, when I was 13, I finally beat my brother (Roy Koopa) on Mario Kart GP 150. I was so stunned (and he was, too!) that I beat him, but I screamed and ran around the house telling everyone I met that I had finally beaten my big brother in a Mario game!

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2001, 03:10:05 AM »
Wow. THose are pretty impressive MMMs.
I don't think anyone's going to be able to top those, Weege.

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2001, 06:17:30 AM »
my MMM's are:

When I beat SMRPG,My heart beats were inturrupting echother!It was awsome.
onother:(This happened not to long ago)

We were playing a sibling rivalry in MP3,and all of us were doing really good,but I pulled it out in the end!!!!!!Roy is the BEST at video games,and Mario Party 3 is one of them.I creamed Erica,my sister,(The one year old in Weegie's post)It was a pretty close call with Weegie,and I beat Roy with just a couple more cois!..I think,Uh, I think I got more stars...ah who cares.It was awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2001, 06:50:45 PM »
My first MMM was when I finally beat Super Mario World because that was the first Mario game I ever beat. My second MMM was when I finally got all the stars in Super Mario 64.

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2001, 11:23:30 AM »
My first MMM was on my fifth birthday when my dad got me a NES with Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt. I did pretty good for my first time playing it and I also remember finding my first warp zone in world 4-2. Back then, I didn't like Duck Hunt cause I love ducks so instead I'll take the second controller when my older brother played and I'd help the ducks fly away.

Ah, the memories...

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2001, 12:48:16 PM »
My first was when playing smb 1
and my 2nd mmm was when i saw Mario 64 *wipes tears away from eyes* and i saw how beautifull it was!

Look at this cool mario mod for Half-Life:
http://www.modpages.com/~bulletvest/mario/
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2001, 03:32:35 PM »
Jeez MarioandLink, we've done that about five times; which one are you talking about?
There was another MMM when my big brother was looking for Super Mario RPG, and we had looked at every store, but it was all out! Finally we went to a Toy's R Us, and we thought it was out there, too, but my little brother managed to find it on the bottom shelf of the video games, and it was the last one! Yay, MarioandLink!

Ps, Long live Duck Hunt! (will someone please shoot that dog?!)

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2001, 04:15:10 PM »
My Magical Moment was getting a Mario doll....Sad Moment,I lost it...

Thank you so much for not playing my game!

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2001, 04:15:14 PM »
My Magical Moment was getting a Mario doll....Sad Moment,I lost it...

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2001, 04:57:19 PM »
My MMMs are in SMW when I descoverd the way to get to the secret zone.

It was cristmas eve of 96' I was at my grandmas and i got my n64. When I got home I rushed in my den and pluged it in. Running around outside the castle was really cool.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2001, 06:46:30 PM »
I was Mario...Chilly waters...the last one that we did...does that ring a bell?

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2001, 09:22:16 PM »
I know this sounds corny but one of my most Magical Mario Moments is every time my bro and I play any 2 player Mario game and decide to work together. We relate to it alot because my bro and I are also Italian brothers. *Wipes away a tear* Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2001, 05:44:30 PM »
I would have to say I have has a MMM in evey main Mario game to date. I have spent many hours on all of the Mario games staying up later as possible until I knew I was too tired to do anything further that night. Then I would end up getting up really early just so I could in as much playing time as possible that day. When ever I beat a Mario game I got a feeling of satifaction and made me want to play through it again twice or more as fast to increase my playing ability. Every moment has been a magical moment to me.

"Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it"
"Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it"

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2001, 12:28:32 PM »
My moment was when I played and beat SMW in one day all the levels copleated.
Downside I cut a whole in my thumb!

It is amazing what bordom does to you

Print