Print

Author Topic: ChildsPlayCharity.org  (Read 2573 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: December 18, 2004, 12:54:38 PM »

Please support http://childsplaycharity.org/.

You can donate via:

1. PayPal.com

2. Mail:

Penny Arcade, Child's Play

9500 Roosevelt Way NE, Suite 300F

Seattle, WA 98115

3. Amazon.com wishlists:

I donated two Flame Game Boy Advance SPs, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 to Texas Children's Hospital.

Spread the Word!

childsplaycharity.org

---
Do you have one of the Super Mario 64 DS high scores?  If so, post it here.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 02:45:56 AM »
Dang this world is small!!!

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2004, 09:42:35 AM »
It's a small world after all.  It's a small world after all.  It's a small *SPLAT* "Okay, who threw the fish?"

Wow.  Watoad is brave to post his location on the internet.  Hopefully no one will go knocking on his door like they did with Chad (Warp Pipe).

Post your Super Mario 64 DS high scores on the TMK Fungi Forums.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2004, 01:01:26 PM »
I don't know what you're referring to. Whatever happened in that situation, though, I'm pretty unconcerned. For one, a dot on a map is not quite enough to pinpoint my location, which you'd understand if you saw the place. Also, the neighborhood in which I live is not the best place to come hunting for someone—drunk psychos from all the frats next door might end up hunting you instead. They've been known to cause their share of harm.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2004, 08:07:40 PM »
You're right not to be more concerned now that I think about it.  Chad posted pictures of his view of Chicago from a window in his office.  From the pictures I was able to figure out his building, and others enventually found his floor, and office.

A resent Chad interview is at http://bugeyeds.blogspot.com/2004/01/chad-interview.html Ignore the incorrect date on that webpage.

---

Post your Super Mario 64 DS high scores on the TMK Fungi Forums.

Edited by - Luigison on 12/19/2004 6:22:05 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2004, 08:17:26 PM »
Dude.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2004, 08:39:20 PM »
"Tunneling."

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2004, 01:26:22 PM »
Too bad I don't live anywhere near Watoad.....

I guess I have to settle with Meowrik....

:-/
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2005, 01:00:43 AM »

I appreciate that, Vidgmchtr. *Lizard Dude gags* However, unless you live in a city, you're probably better off where you are than in Seattle near me. I prefer not to live in the city, at any rate. Too busy, too many people, and I honestly think that plain dirt fields are more fun to look at.

But we must keep in mind the wisdom of "Elementary, Dear Data," an episode of Star Trek: TNG that I saw earlier this week: "Data, it's human nature to love what we don't have." What I don't have most of the time is the lack of living in the city, and that is what I love. ~_^

“Hey, lemme borrow your bike. C’mon, I’ll give you some chips.”

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2005, 08:54:10 PM »
Why did I just gag? Was it something I ate?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 1/2/2005 6:54:51 PM

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2005, 10:28:15 PM »
No, it's the name "Vidgmchtr." Of the people who have issues with that name because of its imbalanced vowel-to-consonant ratio, you seem to me to have the worst time. I recall your saying that it grates on the eyes or something like that.

“Hey, lemme borrow your bike. C’mon, I’ll give you some chips.”

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2005, 02:37:33 PM »
This past Friday and Saturday I had to work at a different The UPS Store as a fill-in while the store tries to get up and running. Working there was not fun at all—the store is poorly organized, and I was the only employee there from open to close—but I just realized that doing so got me a lot closer to Child's Play. Maybe sometime after my camera gets back from China I should just ride my bike up there and take a picture of the place. I reckon it'd be the first time that something like that has happen at these forums.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

Print