Print

Author Topic: Who wants Wario Ware Twisted?  (Read 6762 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2005, 10:17:55 PM »
>Can you play Kirby Tilt 'n Tumble on a GBA or a GBA SP?

It works fine on a GBA, but the up and down are switch on the SP due to the carts location.  I tried it on my SP, but gave up.  That's why I wasn't initially thrilled about WarioWare: Twisted!

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2005, 09:19:33 PM »
Well, I could get Kirby Tilt 'n Tumble then, because I have both a GBA and a GBA SP. Anyway, thanks for the info.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2005, 07:38:02 PM »
The WarioWare Twisted! website is now active: http://warioware.biz/twisted/
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2005, 04:16:36 AM »
i want it i want it i want it i want it
yoyoyoiammario

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2005, 07:58:24 PM »
Twisted is more fun than I had anticipated.  I'll post some screens when I get to 9-volt.  I'll also write a review and record the credits when I beat it.

Did anyone else get Twisted?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2005, 08:06:42 PM »
After reading Lizard Dude's first post in this topic, I must utter a "drat!".  "Nintendo Seal of Approval", he said.  I was hoping I could get rid of the junk in my closet by putting "Wario Ware" somewhere on them.

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2005, 04:28:27 PM »
I must get this game!!! As a matter of fact, I'm saving my money for it right now.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2005, 07:20:04 PM »
It's just the "Official Nintendo Seal" now.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2005, 08:04:24 PM »
WarioWare Twisted is awesome.  I have far from completed it, but have made it through the main characters to get the credits.  If nothing else this games is worth playing for the three twisted Super Mario Bros. levels.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2005, 05:33:45 PM »
I need to get it, it seems.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2005, 06:03:06 PM »
I don't know if I'd get Wario Ware Twisted for these reasons: I'm short on money, and I don't want to carry my GBA around anymore. Now I have my DS, and I wouldn't want up and down to be switched... I'm considering Wario Ware Touched, though... How good is it?

How much would wood a would pecker peck if a would pecker wood peck would? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2005, 06:39:36 PM »
UP AND DOWN AREN'T SWITCHED ON TWISTED, BECAUSE IT'S NOT "WARIOWARE TILTED!". IT WORKS FINE ON DS.

Seriously, do you think they would make a game that was incompatible with the GBA SP?

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 6/4/2005 5:43:28 PM
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2005, 06:58:43 PM »
*shrinks to 1/38 of size and hides in a corner*

How much would wood a would pecker peck if a would pecker wood peck would? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2005, 04:09:00 AM »
I believe this is the coolest game ever made. Not Best, or Most Fun, but COOLEST.

I love the four WarioWares as I would love my children. (That is, I love to spin them around and mash their A buttons.)

"All this guy ever does is eat, sleep, say stuff, DDR, and wear glasses."

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2005, 04:05:37 PM »
I got the first WarioWare GBA game, only played it once.

Print