Print

Author Topic: Tony Hawk games  (Read 2511 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« on: March 17, 2005, 01:25:22 PM »
do you guys like tony hawk games?
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 03:28:13 PM »
Led Zeppelin does indeed rock. And so does the first Tony Hawk game.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 11:17:26 PM »
Tony Hawk 1 is excellent. The rest aren't as good. The multiplayer modes are still alright though.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 09:09:22 AM »
all of tony hawks pro skaters and the more they make the happier Ill be. And tony hawk pro skater four is hands down much better than the first, second, and third.

my fat is better than yours
Bizzaned -Deezer

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2005, 09:18:01 AM »
i dont know why u guys dont like the tony hawk underground games. i think they're awesome.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2005, 11:53:27 AM »
you suck.

poop
poop

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2005, 12:32:26 PM »
You are violating two of the FF's basic rules: spamming and flaming.  Keep your negative comments to yourself as long as you don't have any reason for making them.  Stop now or you will be banned.

Anyways, I've never really taken any interest in Tony Hawk games, but I'm not saying that I don't like them.  ...  Then again, I'm not saying I do, either.

EDIT: Luigison's right.  Spamming's not a rule, but it's generally appreciated if you don't do it anyways.

Edited by - Nameneko on 4/3/2005 12:55:34 PM
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2005, 12:57:31 PM »
I have the first one. Thought it was cool.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2005, 01:13:08 PM »
Rules
   0. MEGAߥTE can do whatever the heck he wants.
   1. No swearing.
   2. No flame wars.
   3. NO TALKING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS (shouting).
   4. No advertising web sites, unless you are including it as your source of information.

Violators can and will be banned from the message board. Thanks for your cooperation!

While spam is generaly not encouraged by forum members, there is no rule (to my knowledge) against it.  I personaly think it tastes aweful.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print