Print

Author Topic: HALO 2 ROCKS  (Read 5131 times)

« on: March 18, 2005, 09:07:15 AM »
If you've ever played Halo 2 you know what I takin bout. If you haven't played it what are you waiting for. Its the best game on X-box hands down. Just tellin like it is.
Bizzaned -Deezer

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 10:39:41 AM »
duh, halo 2 is one of the best games evur

"and she''s buying a stairway to heaven"
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 11:42:26 AM »
Half-Life 2 is much better.

O world-egg, hear me.
I am Horus of millions of years.
I am lord and master of the throne
Freed from evil, I traverse the ages
and spaces that are endless.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 01:27:56 PM »
I'm neutral.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2005, 01:34:14 PM »
I dont know what the crap half life 2 is but my bet is it is not even half the multiplayer game that halo 2 is.

my fat is better than yours
Bizzaned -Deezer

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2005, 07:34:53 PM »
alot of people I talk to, say that the story line to Halo 2 was very dissapointing.  Thats all I really look for in a game, besides the inevidable.

O world-egg, hear me.
I am Horus of millions of years.
I am lord and master of the throne
Freed from evil, I traverse the ages
and spaces that are endless.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2005, 09:59:06 PM »
The storyline WAS disappointing, but the game rocks! Especially in multiplayer; every Wednesday I usually play it with a group of 8 guys on a LAN for about 3-4 hours. I've got some awesome gametypes for it too, but our favorite has to be Goldeneye(mentioned in an issue of EGM, it is slayer with magnums only, no shields and extra damage. Only takes 1 pop in the head to kill.)

Edited by - CashCrazed on 3/18/2005 7:59:19 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2005, 10:37:31 PM »
I've only got Halo 1, but it is easily one of the best games I have ever played. Halo is Microsoft's day in the sun- I hope they don't spoil it.

Epitaph No.1: I told you I was sick!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2005, 03:48:27 PM »
People get Halo 2 and what do they do? They use it to play Goldeneye. *chuckles*

Halo 1 and 2 are mediocre first person shooters with horrible level design and plot. The i love bees campaign was very good, though.

Half-Life 2 on the other hand, is sheer brilliance. Console users are blind to good FPS.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2005, 08:43:46 PM »
Yeah, it was really brilliant how they left their source open to hackers and had to redo the whole thing, and then make the final release need constant internet authentication out of paranoia....

Don't think I haven't played Doom 3. That game beats the pants off of Halo 2's single player. But for multiplayer, you just can't go wrong with Halo.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 3/19/2005 6:45:00 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2005, 08:53:53 PM »
I know this is off topic, but do you think that Nintendo will make another Goldeneye remake (You know, with the original storyline)?

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2005, 12:05:32 AM »
Eh, Halo 2 is only good on Xbox Live...
Or a 16 player CTF LAN game! On Zanzibar!
But there are better games...like WoW...
I personally even think that Diablo II is better than Halo 2, and Diablo II is older!
Find your inner monkey.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2005, 05:43:06 PM »
Halo 2 with 16 players?!?!?!? That's awesome! That would be heaven! I gotta try that. By the way luigi simpson, they made Goldeneye: Rouge Agent. Which deals with goldeneye, but your the bond villian. I'm sure u kno that but okay. And maybe your right, they'll make like a Goldeneye DS or something, but i cant say anything yet

"We roll tonight, to the guitar bite, and for those about to rock... I salute you."-AC/DC
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2005, 11:28:42 PM »
You know what? That was exzactly what I was trying NOT to say!

I'm not trying to be mean, but the original storyline. Also, extras like more guns, more levels, more characters, extra storylines and... 16-player LAN!! (Drool...)

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2005, 05:59:27 PM »
how can you say that 16 multi-player is a yawn on Halo 2. It isnt even close to a yawn. Watching a cat lick itself is a yawn not killing other people with submachine guns and snipers. I know that the plot line in halo will always suck, but thats not what you play, you play multi-player. Its clear my friend that your were mistaken halo 2 for a different game.

my fat is better than yours
Bizzaned -Deezer

Print