Print

Author Topic: Nintendo DS high score page testing  (Read 5091 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2005, 08:32:20 PM »
No, but I could take a bit of time to try to get rid of it!

Your page is looking better! You've got most of the components there.

>>As of 8:01 PM, PST: Man, this is hard work! I think I'm only 40% done.

Edited by - Suffix on 4/11/2005 8:01:39 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2005, 09:23:19 PM »
Most of the components.  Yes, but I have a lot more content and a few more features to add.
Are you ready to "Rumble"?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »
Alright, I've worked for quite a bit of time on these. Here I have the edited bottom screen in an original .bmp, and a .jpg.

...Whew!

Edited by - Suffix on 4/12/2005 4:29:23 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2005, 06:29:58 PM »
Wow!  Thanks.

Edit:  I put it on the site and also added a shutdown screen that I am making an image map for now.  I should probably work on the high score pages and stop added features.

Edited by - Luigison on 4/12/2005 5:46:10 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2005, 07:37:50 PM »
I realized now that I really wasn't done with some parts, so if you think the newer ones (which have replaced the old ones above) are better, use 'em!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2005, 07:45:45 PM »
I used the new JPG. I also just put up the "Shut Down" image map.  It was a little tricky, but works for me in IE and FF.  If you have any problem with it or anything else on the page let me know.

*Goes to work on the Yoshi Touch & Go screens.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2005, 08:21:12 PM »
The Shut Down screen works perfectly-- Although I must say, it is a tad bit bizarre.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2005, 08:38:11 PM »
>bizarre

Are you refering to the flash on the top screen?  Do you not like HomestarRunner?

Shutdown touch screen is a mockup I made from looking at the DS shutdown screen in Picto Chat.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2005, 10:40:02 PM »

Since I'm making this page for the Fungi Forums, where do you guys (and girl) think I should concentrate my efforts?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2005, 10:46:48 PM »
High score pages come first, easter eggs/games/other stuff come second.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2005, 10:48:59 PM »
The other stuff has been fun, but I agree.  Which game's high scores do you want listed most. (I think I have all the Yoshi T&G scores up already.)  

Print