Print

Author Topic: Do you got a girlfriend?  (Read 20858 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2005, 09:03:19 PM »
Wouldn't you have to find a girl and get to know her before you married her? :P

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 6/11/2005 8:06:35 PM
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2005, 10:34:24 PM »
Yeah, I certainly used to think so. But as I see things now, only the latter half is something I need to worry about.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2005, 10:36:18 PM »
Watoad: Oh.  Thank you!

CW: Not if he went to the future in a time machine and found out that he was going to marry her anyway.

EDIT: That's the first time that I've written a short post and someone else beat me to it with also a short post.  I really have no life (don't agree with that or else).

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 6/11/2005 9:37:54 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2005, 11:05:33 PM »
It would be hypocritical of me to say someone else has no life.

I don't want to get in a relationship.  I'll spare the girls some horror.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2005, 11:50:21 PM »
You guys make me laugh. :D

I've been beaten by others' posts several times. Sometimes it takes me five or 10 minutes to write just one sentence because I can't decide on the wording of it and/or simply because of my typically distracted self. That of course allows plenty of time for another post to swing in and make me look the fool. :P

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2005, 04:55:27 PM »
I have a girlfriend. She says I'm weird.

« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2005, 08:32:04 PM »
I feel ya, dog.

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2005, 12:08:24 AM »
That was just wrong.

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

« Reply #113 on: June 24, 2005, 04:02:05 PM »
To those who have a sick mind, yes. ;) No, I'm kidding.  Translation of last post: I "have compassion for you and understand because I myself am a bit weird" ya, dog.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 6/24/2005 3:02:33 PM

« Reply #114 on: June 24, 2005, 07:32:33 PM »
I was going to ask a girl in my class out, but then I thought "With a girlfriend, I'll have less time to sit on my couch scratching myself, playing Mario."  And so, here I am, without a girlfriend.

You say you want a {Nintendo}revolution, well, you know, we all want to change the world
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2005, 01:57:36 PM »
I have no boyfriend.. or girlfriend.
and I really can't understand why...
cause **** if i was a guy I'd ask me out. =S haha, no..

Maybe it's because I'm a pirate, haharr & my only love is the sea, yarr...

I don't know anyone worthy of my partnership & the blessing of my presence.. is it obvious why I'm single? haharr..

Who cares really, I'm fine by myself, I don't need someone taking up my time when I could be playing mariokart on time trials & beating my best record, or painting another self portrait.

« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »
OK, that laugh was just freaky.  But I can understand where you are coming from.

Al Pacino came out of the theater...  Bruce Willis came out of the T.V...  But Mel Gibson, came out of nowhere.
I only watch [adult swim]

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #117 on: June 27, 2005, 07:39:13 PM »
I'm so happy. Me and my ex are geting back together finally. We're both happy about it, and the world is my oyster, even though oysters suck. The world is more like my, um, peach cobbler. Peach cobbler is good. So, ya, I'm pretty happy about this, and I hope my and my bowbooie stay together.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2005, 11:44:48 PM »
Why oh why is this thread still alive?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2005, 07:39:52 AM »
why in God's name do you want to know about our love life you...

Print