Poll

What is/are your favorite day(s) of the weekend?

Friday
Saturday
Sunday
All of them!
Print

Author Topic: What is your weekend schedule like?  (Read 6522 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2005, 10:18:02 AM »
LD, thanks for playing along XD.  But are you saying that you turn people into lizards and keep them in a zoo? "She turned me into a newt!" "A newt?" "Well... I got better."

Markio, that sounds neat.  I love drama.  Is this "Elf" play based on the movie Elf?  When I went to that camp, every Monday this guy would dress up like an Elf named Elf E. Elf (guess what the E stood for) and dance and sing in a high voice for the kids.  It was so funny.

Man, I'm so angry this morning!  First I find out that Sonic X has been pushed ahead 1 hour, and then 1 hour later I see that the show and all the shows after it are interrupted by a football game!!  And my younger brother is like "So?  Who cares?"  GAHHHHH!!!  Nothing against football but... how could they?!?!

Oh and btw, for the Shout Outs today I tried to make a message that said hi to everyone at TMK but I don't know if it got through or not.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2005, 03:26:39 PM »
Based on the movie Elf, yes.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2005, 04:52:03 PM »
Bah those shout outs are so annoying and distracting. Someone should tell 4kids this isn't CNN.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2005, 12:56:15 AM »
Sometimes I play radio trivia on Friday night, then I go to sleep, then I wake up and do homework, then I do nothing/play games/something for a while, do more homework and practicting and whatever, and go to sleep. Repeat for Sunday.
That was a joke.

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2005, 09:44:06 AM »
New poll up if anyone wants to vote!
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Jin

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2005, 02:58:23 PM »
i hate sundays because there's school tommorrow, and friday... its ok
Andy

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2005, 03:47:11 PM »
For the months of November, December, January and Febuary, I spend my weekends at another school for wrestling tournements. However, during off-season, I usually.......work for an international terrorist, using my minions to blow up cafe's and shopping malls with home-made bombs. Just kidding. I normally just sleep and play Mario.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2005, 04:27:25 PM »
15% of my weekend is spent on the computer, that includes doing the following: conversating, posting, Fruity Looping, YMTNDing, etc. 15% is spent playing videogames. 70% is spent ???. No necessary functions of me staying alive were included in these calculations(guesses).

Edit: Literally 1 minute after I posted this post the ??? kicked in. I was just telephoned and invited to do something unexpected. Not too weird, but ??? none-the-less.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 04:36:27 PM by TEM »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2005, 04:30:15 PM »
1 hour and 30 minutes til my weekend begins!!! w00t!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2005, 02:29:30 PM »
Normally, I'll go hang out with friends on friday we call it "Friday Night Movie Night" or something along those lines, after that, we normally sit and talk for hours about life and our future (we're high school seniors currently), although last night (friday night) I spent with my girlfriend, which was pretty cool. Today? I'll probably just sit here until something happens, precisely what I do every saturday, mostly something happens. Sundays I work at Gamestop from 4:00 to 9:00, and well I'd normally go to bed at eleven pm, but I'm on winter break so it'll be like three weeks before I have to go to bed early. :D These next few weeks, I'll probly be spending with my g/f and her family and my family in Louisiana. (My favorite side of the family).

EDIT: Ah yes, I know monday doesn't count as a weekend day. .. but my school is having our Senior Winter Formal dance, for seniors only. Unless of course you were invited by a senior. I will be attending this social gathering of peers and other types of social awkwardness. ;)

I'm sure this has been VERY entertaining for you guys, but yes, there's some insight as to what my weekends consist of, please, by all means, forget everything you just read because it is almost completely irrelevant to you.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 02:31:30 PM by gunblade88 »

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2005, 04:06:31 PM »
there are school lessons untill Saturday, so you can understood the only free time I have is the afternoon of this: on Sunday I do my school homework and study for the next week.For exemple, I have to beginn to study 30 pages of anchient latin literature for a test on monday!!!
I'm waiting very much the beginning of the crhistmas holidays (that are from the 23 of december to the 10th of january)!!!!!!!!!I will be free for many days!!!

But an hour pro day to play Nintendo is always shure !!! :) :) :) :)

During my spare time I like very much drawing and inventing new imaginary stories about Super Mario and Co. and something that's really MINE (I'm working at this since I was 15...I hope to create the best story and game idea of all!!! That's my dream) when I hear music (Gorillaz and Nintendo music and simply radio).Than, when I'm not inspired, I come in internet.
I don't go very much outside (only to buy something or to go walking around the fields and the little forsests near my town), because I don't like very much the people and because I have no one to go with (my only friends live all on foreign Countries...SIGH!!! :()

When I haven't finish to study and I'm tired I play SSBM or Mario Kart for an hour, so I wake up myself! It's like a coffe. The instructions say that the way I use is bad, but I'm not interested on it: I will study better then before (always)! :)

CIAO ! CIAOOO!

It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2005, 08:17:59 PM »
Ya know, every time i see Gunblade's avatar, I think of Adam Copeland.

You got forests by your house? Lucky. All I got is a park and a canyon.

I have found new meainings to my weekends. I spend it trying to pass Mission 19 of Advance Wars: Dual Strike and Chapter 27 of Fire Emblem. Then I go off and ponder what the WWE would be like now if Eddie was still alive and well. Then I surf the web and watch MadTv. Sunday is basically the same but with Family Guy and American Dad.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2005, 08:29:46 PM »
I've just been playing SSBM all weekend so far.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2005, 10:02:25 PM »
i just normally hang out at my best friend's  house  Madison
I   know   where   you   live.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2005, 12:12:32 AM »
I go with friday, only becuase I don't have to worry about school, and I have the entire weekend to look foward to.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Print