Print

Author Topic: Re: What color GBA should I get?  (Read 1893 times)

« on: August 05, 2002, 08:28:08 PM »
I have a glacier colored GBA, but you should get Platinum. It's Limited Edition.

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2002, 08:52:14 PM »
So was the Pokemon Gold and Silver Game Boy Colors, Baby! Go with Indigo! I think thats a fine color. Besides, when the GBC came out it had only the purple ones, and Indigo is almost Purple!

It''s the same only different!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2002, 12:07:27 AM »
I think you should get platinum also.  The silver color makes it look more expensive!

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2002, 12:16:36 AM »
I wanted the white one, but I got my GBA as a gift, so it's stupid clear purple. I've got an Indigo GC and a purple GBA. I flinch. I'm still a virgin.

-------
Because I could not stop for Death
He kindly stopped for me
The Carriage held but just Ourselves
And Immortality.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2002, 12:38:17 AM »
Somehow, you saying that makes it hard to believe...
I have Glacier, and I think it's cool. I like stuff that you can see inside of. But Indigo's cool too, and it's the color of my GameCube. Like I was saying somewhere else, it seems that if it's painted silver, the "platinum" would come off... but it's probably silver plastic, right? OHH KAYY, I say go with what you want. But you were indecisive, and so you came here for help. RRRGH
Ok, I say Glacier. Thank you, that is all.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2002, 09:22:57 AM »
Glacier!

-----------------------------
Can you feel the sunshine?  Does it brighten up your day?Don''t you feel that sometimes you just need to run away
Reach out for the sunshine, forget about the rain
Just think about the good times and they will come back again
-----------------------------
Can you feel the sunshine?  Does it brighten up your day?Don''t you feel that sometimes you just need to run away
Reach out for the sunshine, forget about the rain
Just think about the good times and they will come back again

Print