Print

Author Topic: Amazing Unexperiences  (Read 21520 times)

« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2007, 03:49:08 PM »
How long is it before a topic is considered dead?

Anyway, I randomly thought of an un-experience that I wanted to share. How/when I thought of this, I have no clue..

I have never fainted, and have often wondered what it's like..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2007, 03:59:00 PM »
Actually, I've never fainted either.

Did I say here I've never been on an airplane? Because, I've not done that, either.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2007, 04:20:50 PM »
I don't feel like looking for my older post, so I might as well post again:

- I've never played a Final Fantasy (Yes, I know. Poor me.)
- I've never driven a car legally. (I don't drive unless I'm in a empty parking lot though.)
- I've never ridden on a school bus until just recently.
- I've never bought music through a download service. (No iTunes or anything; it all came from the store.)
- I've never been east or north of America. (I have been south though.)
- I've have never been to New York or California.
- I've never been able to hop around with my left leg behind my head. (But I'm getting close!)

Anyway, I've never fainted before, but I've been knocked out by falling off of a high bridge before! (It was pretty cool until I hit the giant rocks and was knocked out.)
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2007, 07:20:25 PM »
I have never fainted, and have often wondered what it's like..
I've gotten really close. Once when I injured my knee and once during health class.

You know how sometimes when you're sitting or lying down and then you get up really fast, and you get dizzy and you see colors for a little bit?

It's a lot like that, and then it gets worse and worse and you feel like you can't overcome it. This is the part where I lie down and it goes away after a bit. I assume if I had kept standing, I would have just lost consciousness and woken up after I hit the ground without really knowing what happened.

I've also seen what it LOOKS like to pass out. People pass out during marching band all the time. They just kinda fall backwards and then when they hit the ground they immediately sit up or try to stand again, acting like nothing happened. This one girl passed out one time and then tried to get up and her legs were shaking under her like a newborn gazelle. It was pretty funny.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 07:22:53 PM by bobman37 »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2007, 03:18:55 PM »
Hmm...I've never
watched all of Star Wars Episode I
gotten beaten up by anyone older than ten, not counting my girlfriend
found Snakes on a Plane jokes that funny
driven a car
beaten Metal Gear Solid 3 without catching the Tsuchinoko, even though I already unlocked the Infinity Facepaint
posted in this topic until now
every

« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2007, 03:42:08 PM »
I've not seen all of Star Wars Episode IV, and none of V or VI.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2007, 03:57:33 PM »
I've never seen any Star Wars movies.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2007, 06:53:02 PM »
Expect to see a lot of repeats... I suspect many of us are here because we all have similar traits.

As of Thursday, December 13th, I have never...

-Shot a real gun (BB's don't count in my book)
-Beaten SMB 1, 2, or 3 or Zelda 1 and 2. Actually, come to think of it, I don't think I've beaten anything on the NES...
-Done drugs or alcohol (and I obviously don't intend to)
-Intentionally broken a law (I think jaywalking and going past "Do not Cross" signs are under the radar)
-Sang public karaoke
-Gotten into a fight
-Been to PAX, E3, or any other major convention
-Gotten an actor's autograph
-Fainted
-Imported anything
-Read any of those "classics" (bleck...) like War and Peace (not if my English teacher has anything to say about it, though--I'm reading A Tale of Two Cities right now, and it's atrocious)
-Owned any other console than a Nintendo one (but if they keep up the way they're going now, that could change...)
-Watched any of the Godfather movies all the way through
-Had an inhaler
-Permanently dyed my hair, owned a cellphone, drank an energy drink, wanted a car, had a Myspace/Facebook, or pined for a car. And I'm happy!
-Kissed a girl
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #98 on: December 15, 2007, 03:39:40 AM »
I've never listened to Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven".

...Until now. *listens to it on YouTube* Meh. I don't see what all the fuss is about. I should probably run now for saying anything against Zeppelin. *runs*
You didn't say wot wot.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2007, 08:53:07 AM »
^ Yeah, true. I mean, I heard it first eons ago, but I still agree. Great guitar, 'n' all, but I've never been much for LZ's stoner fantasy lyrics.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2007, 02:57:13 AM »
I'm going to go ahead and say you missed the point of Led Zeppelin. What's "stoner fantasy" defined as? When Plant gets philosophical he gets philosophical.
Also, No Quarter gets my award for Some Of The Best Atmosphere Creating Lyrics And Music In Rock.
That was a joke.

Print