Print

Author Topic: Decoratin' the Tree  (Read 19243 times)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2005, 09:02:11 AM »
I've lost so many antenna balls in those car washes. Guess what I got on my tree? Turtles!!!!!!!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2005, 10:47:04 PM »
I honestly would have guessed that you'd say there was nostalgia on your tree this year.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2005, 11:32:14 PM »
Lol.  That would be one cluttered tree.  What am I even talking about?!  I should go to bed already.

Right now we only have several small trees that are decorated (because there's not enough room in the inn... I mean, house) but they still look good.  We used to have a big tree we got from the barn and put together all the branches and I used to like that but eventually I started to get sick of how long it took.  But decorating it was always fun.  The family would string lights around it, golden string, little ornaments, and other things.  I don't know if we'll ever get the big tree back some time.  Our barn is tore down so now we the tree in the basement.

My favorite tree is the one my grandma has.  It's one of those cool silver trees that has a rotating light under it so it changes colors.  Anyone else have one of those?  They pwn!

Watoad, do you think you could put a warning next to your last link?  I think I didst see something that I did not want to see (I did want to see it but... I really shouldn't have).  Maybe it's not always that way but you never know.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2005, 02:25:20 AM »
!! ??? Huh? I'm sorry! >_< If you found that video to be unpleasant because you don't like to see someone's house burn down, then don't worry: That video was a test and demonstration by a fire department, not a real case of someone's house burning down. But I'll still stick a disclaimer about what the video contains since you ask.

If you were referring to something else, then please post again to let me know.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2005, 09:43:03 AM »
In Germany, they put real lit candles on their tree.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2005, 12:08:09 PM »
In Soviet Russia, the trees put real lit candels on you.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2005, 12:09:17 PM »
Oh dear.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2005, 03:26:20 AM »
If I can't find a spare can after frying up some bacon, then I pour the liquid fat into my mouth. That way it's better for the environment, and I can use the frying pan again later.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2005, 09:07:54 AM »
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2005, 12:35:52 PM »
!! ??? Huh? I'm sorry! >_< If you found that video to be unpleasant because you don't like to see someone's house burn down, then don't worry: That video was a test and demonstration by a fire department, not a real case of someone's house burning down. But I'll still stick a disclaimer about what the video contains since you ask.

If you were referring to something else, then please post again to let me know.

I'm sorry too.  I guess that I was taken somewhere else than the original destination.  A pop-up was blocked on my computer (this may have been the original linked site) and then I came to a site called Compfused or something that had pictures of girls whose clothes were getting attacked by random gravity.  That's the only way I know to say it without offending myself and others.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 12:38:55 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2005, 01:15:19 PM »
Yeah, the link redirects you, but I was able to find the intended movie.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2005, 02:19:34 PM »
Glad I never clicked it.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2005, 10:17:28 PM »
Oh, dang!! >:( I'm really sorry about that! I was using a friend's PC when I posted the link originally, and it downloaded like normal when I clicked it. But now I see that it's redirecting like you say. What a bummer . . . :-[

Well, if it isn't too late, I've uploaded the video to my own web space and changed the link to match. I'm sorry for the junk you had to go through already. Feel free to click or not to click the new link (it's 100% safe).

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2005, 02:17:44 AM »
Clothes getting attacked by random gravity? Now I want to see it!

(Dunno, that just sounds really cool for some reason.)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2005, 03:35:22 AM »
Mom wanted to use gold beaded garland this year... The red garland is zigzagged across the drapes. ::)
The some of the lights strands flicker, so it was hard catching them all on.

In light...
In darkness...
In...flash
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 10:08:39 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print