Print

Author Topic: Decoratin' the Tree  (Read 19242 times)

« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2006, 04:14:36 PM »
To all the pics of random blurry lights, I say zzzzzzz. Boring.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2007, 05:26:41 PM »
All right. Time for revival, no? Though this topic is of 2005 trees. Was there no posting of trees in 2006?

Click that one for its full size.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2007, 07:56:16 PM »
Darn! I must beg Dad to get the fake tree from the basement so we can set it up next weekend. Hopefully that'll happen, and then I can get pictures.

P.S. There's no click available to click, BirdPerson.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2007, 08:43:43 PM »
Ah, right. I meant, "Right click -> View image."
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2007, 11:20:07 PM »
The Astroturf shavings our fake tree is covered in seem to get thinner and thinner each year, so we compensate by adding more ornaments and lights. I predict by 2009 it'll just be a polymer frame with $500 worth of decorations all over it.
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2007, 11:52:03 PM »
You know, real trees aren't so expensive (Save Mart sold ours for twenty dollars). They smell really nice and don't have color-coded tabs, either. The only problem with them is that the branches way down at the bottom are pretty flimsy, so everything winds up at the top, as if the angel is sucking them into her dress with a vacuum. Twenty dollars for a tree to wow your family and make your living room smell fantastic is a pretty good deal.

I'm really against those all-white fake trees with blinking ornaments already on them... I refer to them as "Christmas-destroying robot trees." Remember the scene where Charlie Brown infiltrates their base to rescue the hostage?
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2007, 11:52:49 PM »
My dad and I got a new artificial tree.  We think its pretty enough without decorations.  It's white with blue LED lights built in it.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2007, 11:58:43 PM »
All you dudes with your fake trees and store-bought trees are SO cute.

I cut mine down from the forest today. It's probably taller than my house.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2007, 04:12:00 PM »
Paul Bunyan made his fake tree by scooping a large pile of junk out of the ground to make the Grand Canyon. True story.
every

« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2007, 06:56:22 PM »
No... Paul Bunyan made the Grand Canyon by dragging his ax behind him as he walked. I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with Christmas trees.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2007, 12:03:47 AM »
Paul Bunyan was an extraterrestrial.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2007, 01:21:47 PM »
My mother has been using the same fake tree since I was just a baby. It's nicely shaped, and more importantly, easy to decorate because it's small. We keep it on a table with a nice red tablecloth.

Now my aunt on the other hand has this gigantic tree with all sorts of fancy decorations, including a winter village at the base made of resin or something.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2007, 07:31:22 PM »
I noticed that underneath my tree are some curiously-shaped packages that seem to be a box the size of a Robosapien one (yesyesyesyes), and something shaped like a, erm, cucumber. *ahem* Yeah.
every

Print