Print

Author Topic: Ugh... I am so sick of this.  (Read 15498 times)

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2006, 12:09:08 AM »
Silly, naive Bird Person. These are not praises that we are dispensing sardonically.
But shouldn't they be praises? I mean come on, who wouldn't want to be able to cook some nice juicy ribs while at the same time playing a good game of Super Mario 128?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2006, 12:13:38 AM »
 Just now got that, eh? What I was trying to say was that we were poking fun at the multitasking of these appliances. We have plenty of devices for specific tasks, why combine them all when it is currently unneccessary? Silly, naive CreamCat. We don't want an Easy-Bake Game Console.

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2006, 12:17:03 AM »
Silly, naive CreamCat. We don't want an Easy-Bake Game Console.
But I do man, I do (sarcasm).

In all seriousness I think our friend Mario Maniac suffers from wanting to constantly chat, so he makes a topic about what he wants to chat about (in this case the PS3), but after awhile people stop replying, so he makes a new topic stating that he has changed his opinion (in order for people to start chatting about the PS3) and now thinks it's over hyped, but after that topic dies down he keeps flipflopping his opinion back and forth in the hopes that he can talk about the PS3 with us for longer. Atleast that's what I think. Sorry if that sounded rude MM.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 12:28:04 AM by CreamCat »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2006, 12:54:34 PM »
....or maybe he has two heads :-O

..just kidding.

I guess you might be on to something, CreamCat.

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2006, 09:21:08 AM »
No Mario Manaic suffers from a ton of disorders, like posting-month-old news disorder, console flip-flop disorder, and he also seems to think we forget what he says every 2 months so he feels the need to tell us again despite being told to stop.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2006, 01:53:20 PM »
If I get a PS3, it'll only be for the George Foremen Grill. But if I would get a GB2, it won't be for the Easy-Bake, I know that.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2006, 02:00:24 PM »
Maybe I was right about Mario Maniac having multiple heads...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2006, 08:10:56 AM »
By the way, just a question, is it illegal to like all three current companies? Everyone here is saying "Oh Glorb, you're so mean, I like all three companies. I just don't like Sony." I mean, that's exactly what everyone's saying! In addition, the whole point of my argument was to say that everyone is making a topic about how they don't like the PS3 because a) it's expensive or b) they just don't like Sony.

I think (and don't freak out at this) that the whole Sony-Nintendo thing was caused when Sony got better sales than the N64 due to cheaper prices and a better format. Yes, the N64 had better graphics, but in the end it boiled down to price, and many N64 games were just too expensive ($70 and up). So Sony basically won. As a result, they caused much contempt in Nintendo fans, and this happened. Yes, I know the PS3 will be expensive, let's just get on with our lives. You aren't expected to buy one. In fact, I think the PS3 will be the least succesful system of that generation, topped by the 360 and Wii (in either order). I for one have some friends who are Sony-only fans, and they don't care about prices. Having to shell out $500 will probably change their minds, regardless of how cool it looks. So in conclusion, stop whining about PS3 prices BEFORE THEY'RE EVEN ANNOUNCED. For all we know, Sony might've been messing around and the system will cost $200 or less; very unlikely, but since we don't work at Sony we'll never know about it 'till they announce it.
every

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2006, 09:24:41 AM »
I don't think smfan1085 counts as everyone Glorb.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2006, 08:27:36 PM »
Well, you get the idea. Lots of people everywhere, not just here, are whining about PS3 prices. For example, my friend said, and I quote:
Friend: The PS3 is just too expensive!
Me: How do you know ho much it is?
Firend: It's $500! I read about it!
Me: Those are just rumors; it's not confirmed yet.
Friend: $500!
Me: But it's a rumor.
Friend: Five-hundred dollars.

Etc. Anyway, that seems to be the whole mentality of some PS3 price haters, more or less, approximately
every

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2006, 06:14:17 AM »
...around, bordering on, circa, close to, loosely, roughly.

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2006, 10:37:34 AM »
$500-600 is a virtual certainty. $400 bare minimum and that would probably be a pared down "basic" version.

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2006, 12:30:14 PM »
I like Nintendo. I don't care much for Microsoft or Sony . I think they are falling into the Violence and you know what else is ok and Nintendo is the only one with most of its games are rated T and under thats what I like about Nintendo.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2006, 06:04:32 PM »
I know it's not like I hate Sony or anything it's just I'm not interested in that kind of video games I'd rather play Mario so that's what I spend my money on when I get money.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2006, 09:27:44 PM »
Sony is responsible for creating the system on which Guitar Hero is played, and for that, I am grateful. That being said, I don't play many PS2 games. Tony Hawk sometimes.

Print