Print

Author Topic: Why did you start liking Mario/Luigi games  (Read 16681 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2006, 12:11:21 AM »
Ever since I was able to hold a controller I was playing Mario games.

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2006, 07:58:38 PM »
It all started waaay back when I was only two(I am NOT kidding) years old. My family had an NES with quite a few games on it. Each of my family members had a liking for one game in particular. For my mother, it was Tetris and Dr.Mario. For my grandfather, it was Donkey Kong Classics and Wrecking Crew. For my aunt, it was Super Mario Bros. 3. Whenever some one played, I sat next to them and watched. No matter who was playing, or what game thay were playing, I was mesmerized. I fell in love with it, yet somehow, I felt as though I was not ready to take the controller in my own hands......

...Then we got a Super NES.By then, I was 3.6 and I could no longer stand it. I grabbed that controller and preceeded to own all at Super Mario World. Ever since then, I became immersed in a world of wonderous gaming pleasure. From SM64 to SMS, and everthing in between, I was a true blue fan of The Super Plumber. Oh, and let's not forget about all those other franchise I was led into, shall we?

*rambles on about how he became a fan of all those other franchises that he's currently a fan of*

I like the descriptive words you used, very nice. I'm not trying to be a teacher or anything...I'm just a little out of it right now.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2006, 08:01:48 PM »
Gee, I'm a better writer than I thought. ^_^

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2006, 08:21:17 PM »
As for me, I have to thank DK64 and my mom. She "accidentally" got that game and I liked it. Then I tried Mario Tennis and... hey! wake up lol! anyway i loved that, and the rest is history. just to clue you in though, im an overweight teen at his computer wearing a Mario T-Shirt

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2006, 10:47:24 AM »
This are all very similar to why I started likeing Mario. This is very interesting.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2006, 08:01:50 PM »
I played SMW and litarilly fell in love with it!In 2002 Dad Bought A GCN and SMS and Mario Took over my life so much that I acctiully robed a mall just to get a Mario Hat!
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2006, 09:15:18 PM »
That's the lowest anyone can go for mario merchandise
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2006, 03:59:08 PM »
>:(

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2006, 05:29:56 PM »
I played Super Mario Land since I can remember, when I was little I travelled to the USA, and there we bought the pack of SNES with Super Mario All Stars, Super Mario World 1 and 2, Super Mario RPG and Super Mario Kart, and I fell in love with that, Then, I got a N64 with Super Mario 64.. I bet you can imagine what came then.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2006, 05:59:22 PM »
SMS

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2006, 07:56:42 AM »
It's impolite to make one-word posts, ya know.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2006, 11:29:14 AM »
Sorry,I just wanted to and technicly that is 3 words.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2006, 01:28:44 PM »
S isn't a word and M isn't a word.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2006, 04:01:18 PM »
Even then, it's still a perfectly legitimate post. He was saying that Super Mario Sunshine was his response to "Why did you start liking Mario/Luigi games". What's so rude about that?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2006, 06:52:48 PM »
Nothing.  I started liking MArio games because I grew up playing it, and often when you're stuck with something for a long time, you like it, kind of like your family, even though they can shock and horrify you(like a surpisingly hard level of Super Mario 64!).
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print