Poll

Should I Sell my Original DS and Buy a DS Lite?

Of course, you idiot!
7 (30.4%)
I would
1 (4.3%)
You could if you wanted to
12 (52.2%)
Don't do it
3 (13%)
Stop right there, imbecile!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Print

Author Topic: Should I Pack Liter?  (Read 11213 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2006, 01:49:42 PM »
Okay, I've said it in #tmk twice before but I'll say it here too. I saw a DS Lite yesterday. It's amazing, LD and Suffix are right. I watched as three people played AC:WW together (one had a DSL, the others just plain DSs) and there really is soot all over the DS's screens. I didn't get to play it, so I can't say I can't play my DS again. And I can't buy a DSL now because I have a DS already, but I will now encourage any DS-less person to get a Lite. I guess seeing is believing...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2006, 02:10:59 PM »
Get a Lite with any possible excuse you might have for one. I got one because the L and R keys on my DS were broken.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2006, 02:55:45 PM »
After looking at the Onix DS Lite (and arguing with BP over whether or not Onix is the same as black, Target says so), I will get that color. It seems pretty similar to the awesome-looking graphite DS Nintendo Power gave away with Metroid Prime Hunters (and a pair of headphones). I plan on getting that color. So, I will have a "black" DS Lite and a white Wii.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print