Print

Author Topic: Super Luigi 64  (Read 9768 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2002, 08:12:43 AM »
You people are all wrong. For crying out loud this code has been around for weeks! You go and stand outside Daisy's Castle. You pull out your computer keyboard and shove it into the N64 Serial Port. Then you type <Ewwww! Daisy has a third eye-ball in the back of her head!> Then you hit enter. Daisy will run out of the catle door crying. She then punches you out. The screen will be jet-black for 24 hours. But if you never turn off the system Luigi will open his eyes for two seconds and you will see Mario staring at you. Then you will go into a permanent black-out. Come on people don't you ever surf the Internet for codes anymore?

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/2/2002 11:15:17 PM

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2002, 12:47:23 PM »
You are out of your mind. There is NO super luigi 64.
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2002, 02:26:15 PM »
Some one already said this. But I guess I'll have to again. You are write! This is just a joke! It's because of the Luigi in SM64 thing. Someone reversed it to be funnie. Come on people! Where is your sense of humer?

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2002, 02:37:54 PM »
Here is how you get Yoshi. You know how when you get all 121 stars the cannon opens up and you can shoot yourself unto the roof. Skip that part and jump up on the castle ahead of time. This is easy because Luigi can jump really high. Go to where Boshi would be after the 121 stars. Take your N64 and place it upside down. Make sure not to jiggle the cartridge out of place. Now hip - drop 1,000,000,000,000 times. On the 1,000,000,000,001st time you will fall into a room with a bowl of fruit. Yoshi will be eating it. If you don't find a way out quick enough Yoshi will finish the fruit and eat you!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/2/2002 11:17:11 PM

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2002, 07:19:56 AM »
I wounder were they get all this non-sence!

Mario and Yoshi rule! The Nintendo Gamecube is the BEST Video Game System! X-Box is the worst!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2002, 12:56:53 PM »
yes this is nonsence. ive beaten every level in the game in every possible order in every possible way, and i am yet to see mario. of course, in cold cold lava lake, the red mirror looks luigi look like mario until it kills you and your parents.

Eddy: Ed, stop eating all the cheese!
Ed: Cheese? Swiss?
Eddy: Peperroni. Italian.
Ed: Slicer. Aluminum.

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2002, 02:59:33 PM »
Don't you people ever check the source? It even sez it on WWW.THISISNOTAREALWEBSITE.COM!

first u get 4 n64's then 16 controllers and a link cable.

steps:
1: Take all 16 players to the "M is Real" statue.
2: Then, have them all walk around the statue at a 234 degree angle.
3: The statue will now become a "Smithy Vs. Bowser" Statue with a door hidden in Smithy's mallet.
4: Go in there. Once in there, Find the ORANGE GOOMBA.
5: Eat it.
6: suddenly, Luigi will get a stomach ache.
7: Have all 16 players Heimlich him once.
8: When they heimlich luigi's stomach will grow.
9: now take player one to the toilet in the "Bowser In The Bathroom" level.
10: Have player 11 flush the toilet.
11: Now, take player one to the "Poop Loop Coaster" ride and have him ride it.
12: When he gets off, his stomach will burst nad out will come Mario!

But now u can only visit Luigi's dead body. but u can still play a mario!

Have you ever stopped to think and forget to start again?
Have you ever stopped to think and forget to start again?

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2002, 03:02:31 PM »
How to get Bob.
Go to Dry, Dry Lake and throw a Bob-omb in the puddle.
He will explode as usual except a tube of blue light appears there and if you go up you are on a cloud and you see a Spiny Parakoopa puting something in a capsule and he throws it down and is about to fill another one. Try to talk to him. A "explinashion point" will apear on his head and he yells "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU DORKUS! YOU JACK A, hey, it's Luigi. Go down there and grab the capsules for power ups." And you get Bob.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/2/2002 11:33:17 PM

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2002, 03:02:31 PM »

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/2/2002 11:18:29 PM

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2002, 02:59:59 PM »
I know were the secret robopop level is,

1.beat game on hard 999,999,999,999,999,999 times.
2.then go to bowser in the toilet level.
3.get 80 rolls of toilet paper.
4.go to fight bowser.
5.wrap him in the toilet paper until he sufficates.
6.then through his body of the edge.
7.then a new level will open up called dirty robopop land, but before you get it you must beat robopop.

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2002, 03:04:37 PM »
Oh That game! Thats all wrong! First you get 1,000 stars. Then you go to marios fake picture and hit it 64,000 times. Luigi says Oh thats my dumb-a brother! Then he jumps in and Mario jumps out and the picture changes to a yoshi picture. Hit it with Mario 100,000,000 tims and Mario says oh thats-a my pal yoshi! Yoshi jumps put and you can ride him!

Mario and Yoshi rule! The Nintendo Gamecube is the BEST Video Game System! X-Box is the worst! Member sence January,23,2002.

Should I put something here?

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2002, 04:20:33 PM »
Go too Something-a-world and run around poopolus pete and he says "LEAVE ME ALONE!HECK WITH YOU! no,me!" And blows up and you go too Bowser in the mouth and let bowser pick you up and toss you down in the throat. Insted of dying, you will land in a swamp called "Stomach swamp" and Bowser will follow you in.
If you have good timing, you will jump in the hole that leads to the intestines. Go though the maze,though. The open one leads to a dead end so you're kinda trapped with Bowser.
Go in the maze and then,if you solve it,you will see a hole, jump in and you go down a slide like thingymabobber and when you get out, you will end up in a big thing thats pushing you in, and you fall from someones rear, to the toilet.You land on a blob of something and Bowser lands on another. you row around on the somethings jumping on your opponent too hurt them, the one that gets hurt the most loses. If you win,you unlock a new minigame for the Minigame room called "Play with something".
another.

Go too slimey H*** and  talk too slimey sam,
he will say "Welcome too
Sams Superb slimebar.How may I help you?
ask for Slimey dung and he will want sixteen coins.give him that and you get "slimey something". Go too Peach's castle and talk too Toad's ilusion. He will say that he was trapped by a koopa kool and a Bowser brat.
they trapped him in the living room.
go there and you see a dead toad, and he floats up too the sky but hits the ceiling and makes a hole. jump up in and you jump up too he** heaven and thats the new level.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/2/2002 11:22:13 PM

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2002, 08:45:38 AM »
You people are blind! The plaque says, "An eternal star for happiness"!

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2002, 02:03:56 PM »
 How to get MARIO...
<--------------------------------->

No No you guys are all wrong, first you have to go to the BOWSER IN THE TOILET level.
Then get 200 stars, then beat bowser 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999, times. Then go to the M is real statue in the coutyard. Then yoshi will apear with mario on his back. You cant argue with those facts.

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2002, 08:20:43 PM »
I don't wanna be mean,but you are ALL wrong.
Go too bowser in the Mud and throw him into the worm.It will blow up into stinky fartgas and you see a star appear and you take it and then go too the "M is real" statue and pick up
the grave where the boo's are comeing from and throw it at the statue.it will blow up and mario is standing there.

Ash:
The Crazy Takes are comeing the crazy takes are comeing the crazy *Trips over*
Director:Soon...We Will Reveal...*Ash''s Pants fall down*
Mario:Ha ha ha ha!!!Mamma mia.
I need too get n one-a these shows...

Print