Poll

Of the 5 Wii Sports, which do you enjoy most?

Tennis
5 (41.7%)
Baseball
1 (8.3%)
Bowling
1 (8.3%)
Golf
1 (8.3%)
Boxing
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Print

Author Topic: Favorite Wii Sport  (Read 7898 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« on: November 19, 2006, 08:13:31 PM »
Mine would probably have to be Baseball. It's a lot deeper than the other sports and requires much more time. Also, it allows two totally different types of game play, pitching and batting.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 08:40:33 PM »
How can you open up a Wii pole so quickly? When not even half the people here have one yet!!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 09:02:19 PM »
Well, obviously, you wait in line for the midnight unveiling like my brother and I did. We've never been so cutting edge before!

My favorite sport is boxing, as it appears to be what I'm best at. I'm also decent at tennis.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 11:00:30 PM »
Wii Curling.

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 11:48:37 AM »
Boxing PWNS ALL.

(Baseball is horrible(ly hard for me).)

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 01:35:18 PM »
Boxing is the funnest, especially if you use a Mii that resembles Sylvester Stallone.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 03:15:46 PM »
I would've voted boxing, but it's far too tiring. I like tennis alot.

Golf is terrible.

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 06:24:17 PM »
In golf I have absolutely no control over where the ball goes or what is happening. The courses are basically impossible and you can't putt or judge your strength worth a darn.

Nintendo has created a perfect representation of real golf!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 06:26:03 PM »
Golf is terrible.
Nintendo has created a perfect representation of real golf!
Hahaha!
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2006, 08:14:19 PM »
Tennis is cool.
Golf is kinda fun.
Bowling is cool too.
Baseball is kind of fun.
Haven't played Boxing yet.
That was a joke.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2006, 08:41:55 PM »
I think golf is my favorite. Bowling is my 2nd favorite. Boxing is fun but you have to fight like a rockem sockem robot to do it effectively. Golf and bowling feel the most natural to me. Tennis would be fun, but I don't know anyone that has a big enough room to play a multiplayer game of it safely. Baseball is fun, but like LD said; it is a bit on the difficult side to score.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2006, 11:54:58 PM »
Bowling wins. It's my favorite real-life sport, I'm good at it, and it's not hard to figure out. Boxing is second just because. But yeah, it tires me out. I'm no good at tennis, really, but I'll give it third. Baseball gets fourth because Golf can't. Golf is the not best because it's really dificult and I don't know a thing about it.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2006, 02:34:57 AM »
I like pretty much all of them.  I would say, though, that bowling or tennis would be my favorite.  At least, those are the ones I play the most.  I'll play 9 holes with my father every few days, since it is just as frustrating as the real game.  To stay in the swing of things for the actual golf season.  Boxing is a little dull since it doesn't seem the computer even tries, and I don't have another Nunchuck.  Baseball is fun, but rather difficult, even though I enjoy the Wii training with the 10 pitches.  But everyone that comes over to my house gets really into the tennis and bowling, it's just so much more fun with a houseful of people yelling about a split someone barely missed.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2006, 10:22:50 PM »
If you think the computer doesn't even try on boxing, keep winning until your opponents are ranked in the 900s. Then haaaaave fuuuun! :D

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2006, 10:59:19 PM »
Oh, I don't even mind when they don't fight back.  It still is fun to do.
This is a secret coded message.

Print