Print

Author Topic: LD's 5000th Post Giveaway!  (Read 32927 times)

« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2007, 02:59:12 AM »
What does "provided" mean? I've seen no updates.

Regardless of my "employment status", I have gleaned hundreds of sightings from old mailbags and emails which shall not go to waste.

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2007, 03:17:23 AM »
Congrats Lizard Dude!

This is my 3,190 post. Wow, I've been active in the last year. I've almost been here for a year and a half...*calculates* Wait...I have a few months. Hehe, it will take me months to reach 5,000 post, now that I can't post one-worders...just kidding.

Congrats to whoever gets the awesome Lizard Dude prize. It will even be more awesome because it's from The Dude himself.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2007, 06:20:59 AM »
Well, congraty-laty-lations, Lizard Dude!

now that I can't post one-worders...
What about Mario Word Association?

But In all honesty , it really doesn't matter how many posts you have, its the quality of them...
ssM is right. It doesn't matter how many posts you have, it's the quality of the posts. Heck, I have 2,915 (now 2,916) posts, and I can guarantee that more than a third of those are the stupid and childish ones I made in the past (hopefully, I'm not posting childishly or stupidly in the current times).

This all said, I am going to compete in this contest. I could use a CT given out by the Lizard, which guarantees it as great. I'll just hope for the best and most likely say a lot of nice words about Lizard Dude until the end of the contest. You're awesome! You can play an awesome guitar solo! You have non-infected scales!

Oh, and great song, BP.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2007, 07:00:10 AM »
I'm posting because I feel this will be easier to win than the Nintendo Power contests.
Even better, you don't have to fill out a survey about why you like or dislike Lizard Dude and then mail it to him.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2007, 08:22:49 AM »
Even better, you don't have to fill out a survey about why you like or dislike Lizard Dude and then mail it to him.
A survey like that would be awesome if LD made it.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2007, 11:26:47 AM »
What does "provided" mean? I've seen no updates.
Submitted. I found two new references and told where they were from and what they were. Databasing them is(was) your job. :P

And obviously quality posts are more important than post count. If you guys were saying that to me, I'm a little insulted that you wouldn't think I knew that. If not, well, SSM, your sentences need to be much clearer and better worded. Also, my posts, even if abundant, aren't good quality? ;_;
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2007, 03:13:32 PM »
5000 posts...and to think, I've stayed overnight in this guy's hometown.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2007, 06:29:17 PM »
I've stayed overnight with this guy. pwned
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2007, 06:49:55 PM »
Oh that's right, you slept with him. XD

« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2007, 07:24:03 PM »
Wow.. I can't even imagine getting 5000 posts at the moment. I barely have 500 (439, or 440 as of this post). I actually take my time when posting, and try to make sure that every single one is a quality post (not that any of you don't, mind.)

I also am hoping this will be easier to win than one of Nintendo Power's contests, though I likely don't have a chance of winning, since I never win anything.

But I'm not posting to win, anyway. I'm posting to connect with people, improve my internet communication, and have fun. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2007, 07:24:52 PM »
Too bad, you enetered anyway.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2007, 09:55:51 PM »
I'm not saying I didn't want to enter.. >_>

and you spelled entered wrong.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2007, 10:43:12 PM »
Oh yeah, well in my first thread introducing my own self, LD called me "promising".  Imagine what he thinks of me NOW!

Wait, we are bragging about our connections with Lizard Dude, right?  Hey Lizard Dude, you're cool.  I hope you don't grow up to be some actually evil guy who does bad things that are unlike how you act here.  That would be mischievous!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2007, 11:51:26 PM »
We are, really? Well I have Lizard Dude's AUTOGRAPH, as well as a copy of WarioWare: Touched! he helped me save TENS on!! This certainly doesn't beat everyone, but it's worth something. Bwahahaha!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2007, 12:11:51 AM »
What state does the LD live in?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print