Print

Author Topic: LD's 5000th Post Giveaway!  (Read 33066 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2007, 04:34:43 PM »
Curses, foiled again!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2007, 06:39:07 PM »
But I thought you were a superhero, SushieBoy.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2007, 06:45:05 PM »
Synapse. Will someone at least buy me lunch?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2007, 06:55:09 PM »
How am I supposed to by my lunch then?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2007, 07:03:53 PM »
How fitting for this thread; this is my 5000th post! ^_^

(Wow, it's been over two years since my last significant milestone.)

The past nearly-four years have been awesome here, a fun and enjoyable experience (for the most part). I even got to meet and visit with some awesome people I "met" from this place. TMK, especially the forums, has been a huge part of my life and has given me so many memories.

But now I think it's time I take a step back. This doesn't mean I'm leaving, and I'll still be part of the staff, but I'll be significantly less active on the forums (and in the chatroom). Many of you may have already noticed my activity has largely decreased here, so basically this is like a(n in)formal announcement (or something) of what's already happened. Other aspects of my life have become more important to me.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2007, 07:17:37 PM »
Can you make one of those big milestone giveaway deals? Maybe I will do one on my 3000th post.... Perhaps!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2007, 07:41:27 PM »
Yeah, Sapph... buy me lunch!! :DDDD
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2007, 08:14:54 PM »
Well, I picked a game. It'd probably not one that everybody else would pick, but I don't care. I'm trying to quit thinking so much about what other people think of me. Anyway, the game..

Mario Hoops 3 on 3. I have yet to play it, and have heard many good things about it.

Maybe since the game is only $30, LD will let me get two of them, equaling $60 (just kidding.. that wouldn't be fair. Lol).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2007, 08:17:01 PM »
Sweetness. A custom title of my own choosing? Nice.

Unfortunately, I'm still stumped on what it should be. I must put on my thinking cap and isolate myself from the outside world until inspiration strikes.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2007, 09:19:33 PM »
Congrats!
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2007, 09:41:17 PM »
There were 37 entrants.
I swear I should have won that thing. :P

'Grats, Sapph and Toad and Mr. Wiggles and all winners of life. Maybe I'll revive this thread with my 1337th post

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2007, 10:39:54 PM »
Congranulated Sugar!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2007, 11:16:31 PM »
Maybe I'll revive this thread with my 1337th post
When you make that post, the forum software displays your post count as "leet."
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2007, 12:54:22 AM »
Grats to Sapph! Interesting how the first two years got you 4000 posts and the last two only had 1000.

By the way, here's a screen of the epic rolls.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2007, 09:24:30 PM »
Hark! Yet again, we face another major milestone in Fungi Forum History... I am now posting my 2,059th post, a major goal of my life.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Print