Print

Author Topic: Worst ways to die in real life  (Read 25670 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2007, 04:13:52 PM »
Admit it Glorb, you were wrong :D.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2007, 10:15:05 PM »
I would hate to die in any way that wouldn't kill me immediately.  I wouldn't want to have my friends see me suffer, I'd just want to go quickly.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2007, 12:00:07 PM »
If you know you're going to die of something horrible, then you should go out with style. I mean style. I'm talking riding a motorcycle out of an airplane, then parachuting down into a bank and doing an awesome bank heist, then spending all the money on cream soda, and nothing else.
every

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2007, 05:15:56 PM »
Forgetting (or not knowing) which button is the jump button, and charging full speed into that first Goomba.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 05:38:55 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2007, 05:43:47 PM »
You did it again?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2007, 05:54:27 PM »
You can run into a Goomba by forgetting to press a button in real life?

« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2007, 06:09:26 PM »
You can forget to jump over those bad mushrooms, thus tripping on them and landing face first in them, causing you to inhale the nauses (sp?) fumes.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2007, 08:52:37 PM »
I never forget button configuration, because the NES only had 5 buttons.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2007, 09:02:12 PM »
I never forgot, but I would press above where the jump button would be, thus making me barrel into the Goomba.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2007, 03:40:56 PM »
Imagine this scenario:

You're walking down the street, and you suddenly implode.

Or, even worse:

You're walking down the street, and a truck full of barrels drives past. Suddenly, a barrel falls off the back and rolls toward you. You instinctively try to hit the A button, but since it's real life, you are squashed to death.
every

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2007, 03:46:24 PM »
I'd have to say getting run over by a truck at two miles per hour would have to suck.

Or perhaps getting eaten by a zombie.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2007, 09:13:22 AM »
Clogged arteries.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2007, 10:59:55 AM »
Lighting your farts on fire.  (wait a moment.  That would be awesome!)
Spontaneous combustion.
Getting revived as a zombie, thus wreaking havoc on the town, only to get sliced in two by your friend with a chiansaw. (would that suck or would that be awesome?)
Those are pretty much a few of Kenny's many deaths
Exploding barrels! (suck or awesome?)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2007, 01:01:29 PM »
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2007, 03:02:19 PM »
Two words: Hot wax.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print