Print

Author Topic: PaperLuigi's Challenge  (Read 42648 times)

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2008, 03:47:25 PM »
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2008, 03:50:52 PM »
You're linking to a broken image again, mr. Santana.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2008, 03:56:19 PM »
Never did I say the words "I think your contest sucks"

When you said "Amen", you were agreeing with Koopaslaya when he said that this contest was "the worst contest ever." Unless you totally meant something else, you were basically saying that you thought it sucked.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2008, 04:08:19 PM »
Oh yeah. Well to be honest, contests from the likes of LD and TEM are pretty tough to follow. This one pretty much pales in comparison. But don't let me stop you from doing whatever.

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2008, 04:34:30 PM »
I wasn't even trying to imitate LD or TEM! It's not even a contest in the first place! This thing is a challenge, which means that for a set amount of time, another member and I will try and overcome some type of adversity. The contests that LD and TEM make aren't even close to that. When we participate in a contest, we're trying to beat the other members by drawing or writing something (or whatever).
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 04:38:47 PM by PaperLuigi »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2008, 04:35:45 PM »
What is the problem here? It's just megamush and PL having some fun; if it doesn't concern you, then just quit griping already.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2008, 04:40:51 PM »
Not just megamush and I, but 11 other members over the year.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2008, 04:45:45 PM »
^ Ahhhhh!!! He spoke!

...Uh, well... do people complain every year, then?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2008, 05:20:43 PM »
^ Ahhhhh!!! He spoke!

Dude, I've been speaking for a while now.

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2008, 05:26:45 PM »
I wasn't even trying to imitate LD or TEM! It's not even a contest in the first place!
Clam down. I never said you were trying to imitate LD or TEM. Geez.

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2008, 05:38:10 PM »
Well to be honest, contests from the likes of LD and TEM are pretty tough to follow.

So what was that supposed to mean? I'm not trying to be rude, though I would like to know.

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2008, 05:58:22 PM »
It means LD and TEM produced high-quality contests/competitions and it feels like the recent uprise of contests starting with SolidShroom's Half-Life 2 contest weren't up to snuff. Nothing personal, exactly.

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2008, 07:26:48 PM »
PaperLuigi already stated it WASN'T a contest, bobman.

Anyway, I know I'd get very annoyed within a week of only image posting. I mean, the forum doesn't allow images in sigs or avatars (in the "main" skin, anyway) for a reason, so unnecessary/irritating images wouldn't clutter the pages.

Though you're not breaking any rules, I do believe you are crossing some sort of line with this certain challenge.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2008, 09:44:59 PM »
GAH!!!! I'm gone for one weekend and this happens!?!?!? Man....

Well anyways... I think I should make this harder by asking stupid questions to them!

FIRST QUESTION! What's the meaning of life?
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2008, 10:05:06 PM »
I have the challenge on hold for a while until I can figure out a new challenge. There will be no more image posting, but megamush will still be able to earn the January title.

Edit: This new challenge is rather simple and shouldn't annoy anyone (it might, but whatever). *ahem* For the rest of the month, megamush and I will be required to talk like a pirate. No, not like a potty mouth pirate, but like a pirate you might see in a cartoon. Starting now. Argh!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 10:17:42 PM by PaperLuigi »

Print