Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 678859 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2002, 11:38:06 PM »
                   *NEWS FLASH*
Mario's look reaches perfection in SSBM and SMS
Officials confirm that Mario has reached the pinnacle of rendering excellence in Smash Bros. Melee, and of simple yet effective visual definition in Mario Sunshine. Of course, it's not really the graphics that matter so much as the fun you have while playing the game.
      -George Alfred Periwinkle III, game review master

Hey, that was a clever way to get back to 2002... but you really think Shiggy will be dead in 2050? Gah, I hope not.

I decided to go hire a signature... but he charged too much, so I fired him. Yeah, him.
That was a joke.

« Reply #106 on: August 06, 2002, 12:56:40 PM »
In 2050 some Shiggy Miyamoto will be 100, ya know. Average male life expectency is about 72! IF he lives that long.
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2002, 01:48:06 PM »
Here's your ice Super Mario 123187. (Only gives him two to see if they do anything to him.)

« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2002, 05:26:16 PM »
Thanks!
*Drops Ice in drink*
I think the detail is fine. Who else here is working on a Mario game?
*Drinks some of drink.*
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2002, 06:02:04 PM »
I....ummmm....actually haven't worked on mine in about three weeks. But my next focus will be internet play, and most likely also adding the Fighter Fly.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2002, 06:52:06 PM »
Give me the strongest of whatever you got.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2002, 07:05:25 PM »
Hey CashCrazed! I downloaded and played your game, and I have a few questions.
*Takes drink of lemonade*
1. When I play the Multiplayer mode If one person dies why does that make someone else win? I mean my guy will shrink but it should just keep going, instead it stops and makes someone else win!
2. Why doesnt the POW block hurt the crabs?
3.Why is there an options menu if it doesnt work?
4.(not a question) PLEASE when you make this game better, slow it down!!!!
Uh.... Yeah...
*Takes drink of lemonade*
Other then those things it was pretty good!

« Reply #112 on: August 06, 2002, 07:20:48 PM »
1. I haven't really made 3 or 4 player to work yet(there probably aren't even enough keys on the keyboard for that many players to be comfortable on one computer), so if Player 1 or 2 dies, then the other of the two will win. And there still is problem that when you get hit there's no invinclibility time so sometimes you can die when Super Mario, need to fix that.
2. It's due to a simple array bug, I've fixed it already.
3. I took that out for the next version, instead it will be "Internet Play".
4. The game does seem to run a bit fast on newer computers, so maybe I should put a delay counter so the speed is adjustable.
5. I found this problem; Mario can sometimes fall through floors if he has a great enough downward velocity. Right now I don't know what to do about that, but I already made it so that if he falls through the bottom floor, he regenerates ON the bottom floor instead of sailing into oblivion forever(or until you hit Escape).
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #113 on: August 06, 2002, 09:03:56 PM »
The Black Russians are to small, gimme a double Black Russian!

Oh ya, I'd make a Mario game if I could, but I know NOTHING about that kind of stuff.

------------------------------
What? Someone made a really dumb comment? This looks like a job for...

CYNICMAN!!!!!

That''s right! CynicMan, protector of tactlessness, enforcer of raw, abusive sarcasm!

Cynicman: What kind of introduction is THAT? It''s not even a sentence!
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #114 on: August 06, 2002, 11:13:12 PM »
Japanese people live longer. (?) And hopefully they will come up with stuff to make other people live longer, like in Star Trek. Well, actually, that's just being healthy and stuff... anyway...

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?
That was a joke.

« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2002, 11:38:02 AM »
RUMOR: With the advances in modern medicine, we might be able to live to be 150-and still look good!

We used to only be able to live until the age of 50. The "medicine" back then sucked.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2002, 01:57:21 PM »
I'm gonna give you a brandy Gooch and heres your double Black Russian Insane Steve.(Drags Black Russian over to Insane Steve.)

« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2002, 05:28:30 PM »
That's some good, strong Brandy.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2002, 07:19:22 PM »
Oh, yeah! FroggieDrink, over here!

By the way, Insane Steve...you guessed it! Your Mario Bros. game doesn't work on my computer!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 8/7/2002 6:20:54 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2002, 11:09:34 PM »
I'll have some Tasty Tonic, even though the name is really weird... I wonder what they meant in the interview with SMS's creators where Tezuka said the ending may make you cry... that sounds ominous... doesn't Isle Delfino (I like Dolfic Island better though) have a volcano on it?

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?
That was a joke.

Print