Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 677036 times)

« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2002, 07:42:23 PM »
I just wrote up a long and detailed SMRPG walkthru, it's at http://www.geocities.com/pyratroopa .
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2002, 11:06:06 AM »
How did this topic do so well? It has over 60 posts! If you people like things like this, then why did nobody join my Mario Party 3 duel mode type game?

Oh well, I'll have a beer.

(5 hours later, sitting around 12 empty beer glasses)

What'S UP WITh those *hic* things that you DO THINgs *hic* witH, hUh?(looks at guy beside him)HeY, preTTy *hic* lAdy. YoU wanT My waLLet *hic*. TaKe iT(hands him toilet paper) oK, nOw I jUst pulLED a JuIcy *hic* oNe, hERE, sMell iT. Ooh, nOw I goTtA *hic* taKe a pEe(walks over to jukebox and proceeds to relieve himself) OopsY, didN't puLL *hic* doWn paNTs sOOn eNoUGh. DoeS ANyoNe KnoW THe diFfeREnce bEtWeEN *hic* bLue ANd gREEn?(falls on floor unconscious and is dragged out by friends)

Edited by - CashCrazed on 7/31/2002 10:23:33 AM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2002, 01:05:33 PM »
(Puts Insane Steves drink a distance from him to see if he'll go for it.)

Hey Chupperson Weird, did you order a drink in Japanese?!

« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2002, 03:32:15 PM »
Well, CashCrazed, the reason I didn't join is because I have never even SEEN it!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2002, 03:37:13 PM »
I'll have another Froggiedrink and would like to know if you can PLAY as Luigi in SMRPG.

Anyone want to talk about, say, SML2?

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2002, 05:07:02 PM »
I dont think ya can play as luigi in SMRPG.What does SML2 stand for?Super mario land 2?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2002, 06:41:10 PM »
*Walks (staggers) to drink table, but accidently grabs the bottle of antifreeze and takes it back.*

Whoa... beeg drinn thssshhh time. *drinks the whole bottle of antifreeze* Havvvve you shhen dee miffun men? Ya, the muffen men, thereeesssssh more tha onnn, yousse kniw. I sheeeen thee of zthe... I shhhoula assshed for fre mifunns! An athneer thingsssh, i sshhhay raw potasho ishh good, ad ---

Hey! What ar yooioooooofsdoooou lookng at? I shhhhhould--- *passes out, maybe due to the drink, maybe due to the antifreeze, can't be sure*

*wakes up 10 hours later in Terre Haute, Indiana.*

Wha...... ok... *Goes back to bar, and is no longer drunk...* Hahaha someone drank a whole bottle of antifreeze! Wonder how much money they got from that! I'll have a Black Russian.

Bartender: It's right there! It's been sitting there for 10 ho---

Me: You must be psychic! Thanks.

------------------------------
What? Someone made a really dumb comment? This looks like a job for...

CYNICMAN!!!!!

That''s right! CynicMan, protector of tactlessness, enforcer of raw, abusive sarcasm!

Cynicman: What kind of introduction is THAT? It''s not even a sentence!
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2002, 06:44:11 PM »
No, I said, "Hello! You Strange People!"
Where's my orange juice?

I don't have a signature.
That was a joke.

« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2002, 08:13:17 PM »
Goodness, you folks have irresponsible drinking habits! *opens up another can of Coke* I pity your poor, scarred virtual livers! Hmm, I'm not familiar with SML2, is that the one with Wario in it?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2002, 09:51:55 PM »
Yeah, it's Six Golden Coins. Wario=boss.
I really need some orange juice. That redeye seems to have worked. Eyes're really bloodshot now... oh, and you might want to pick that bottle up...

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2002, 10:21:07 PM »
What do you call a person you can not trust?
A. Your best friend
B. A contributing member to society
or
C. Grandpa

That was a joke.

« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2002, 12:57:30 AM »
(Gives MadMario his drink and quickly gives Chupperson Weird his orange juice and then gives CashCrazed his drink.)

*pant*

Edited by - Yoshi Girl on 8/1/2002 12:10:20 AM

« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2002, 11:20:35 AM »
I'm the designated driver but what the hay? Hey ya bar tender! pass me down a down home punch will ya?
(bar tender procedes to punch me in the face)
Thanks!
(two teeth fall out)
Seriously, give me some beer....
*16.23 bottles later*
Dunkenly:La la laa!! I am so freakin' drunk! La la laaa!! Hey! Hey! Look *hic* at me!
*proceeds to take off pants*
I'm Peter Pantsless!!!
*Jumps on table an starts dancing with a chair, then in 10 seconds falls off hits his head and then falls asleep.
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2002, 11:58:56 AM »
*Wakes up in two hours*
Owww, my head hurts! Oof, why am I laying on the floor in a puddle of puke? Ewww.... Hey you! Bartender! Anudder be-ya he-ya! I think I kin handel anudder one. er... uhh.... has any won seen my kees? I forgot where I parked...... Eh
*Upon noticing a relitivly attractive female, he walks(staggers?) drunkenly towards her sits on the stool and slides right off.*
Drunkenly:Hey, bay-bee.... Isssh it hot in he-ya, or isssh it jusht you*hic*? Oh, wait I have a better one....
Hey, Bay-bee, if yous wassh a burger at McDonaldsssh, I'd call you a McBeauty-full
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2002, 02:58:09 PM »
Umm... back on the topic of Super Mario Land 2, that was the fitst Game Boy game I got, but then it broke when I left it in my pants and my mom put it through the washing machine. Hey bartender, could I have a Root Beer?

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

Print