Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 677040 times)

« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2002, 03:38:38 PM »
A root beer it is!

« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2002, 04:47:52 PM »
I think ive had enough to drink... Say bartender pass me uhhh..... oh what the heck!! Pass me another beer!! I can get alot drunkener than wat i am areddy! Dont *Hic* you even get me started on Super Mario Land 2! It had to be the coolest Mario Based Game Boy game untill Super*hic* Mario Bros!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2002, 05:33:41 PM »
Hmmm, I should stop getting drunk for I am missing way too much interesting stuff, still I want a 7th Black Russian. HAHAHA!

The 7th Black Russian, that would make an interesting movie title ...

:D

------------------------------
What? Someone made a really dumb comment? This looks like a job for...

CYNICMAN!!!!!

That''s right! CynicMan, protector of tactlessness, enforcer of raw, abusive sarcasm!

Cynicman: What kind of introduction is THAT? It''s not even a sentence!
~I.S.~

« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2002, 05:45:04 PM »
I think I speak for all of us when I say where are my pants?
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2002, 06:22:52 PM »
*knocks out Super Mario 123187*
Ahh, that's better.
Send me another shot o' Redeye, bahtenda! (sorry)
*bottle comes sliding down bar and misses my hand*
Send me a sponge, Bahtenda.

I decided to go hire a signature... but he charged too much, so I fired him. Yeah, him.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/1/2002 10:25:25 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2002, 06:49:35 PM »
Ah! Here they are!! Lucky for me, I had a relitivly large dinner so my chances of getting a hangover are reduced! Oh I belive its time for me to go. Anyone see my keys? Oh yeah! Im not supposed to drink and drive! They say its the leading cause of car crashes!
*I have now entered the second stage of being drunk! It's a stage people call the Professor stage!*
Super Mario All stars is so cool! It was(and still is) amazing on how they could fit 4 games(5 with the SMAS+World game pak) into  the carts back then! Who else is(was) amaized wit dis? Ok...Im not allowed to drink any more alcohol for me! Bartender! Please cut off any more alcohol for me! If I ask for a drink(Hard drink) dont give it to me!

Edited by - Super Mario 123187 on 8/1/2002 5:51:02 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2002, 07:05:01 PM »
HEY, I knocked you out! You're passed out on the floor!!

I don't have a signature.
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2002, 07:10:53 PM »
I guess he doesn't respect you. Settle this argument with a 2"x4".

------------------------------
What? Someone made a really dumb comment? This looks like a job for...

CYNICMAN!!!!!

That''s right! CynicMan, protector of tactlessness, enforcer of raw, abusive sarcasm!

Cynicman: What kind of introduction is THAT? It''s not even a sentence!
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2002, 11:22:04 PM »
Hey, good idea.
*SMacK* *whaM* *kablOOie*
He oughta be fine in a few hours. Of course, he won't be able to make a fist for three weeks...
Hmm... maybe I went a little too far there...

I don't have a signature.
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2002, 11:28:13 PM »
Yeah, it was one of those things like that guy who ran out of a bar real fast into someone's car and smashed the car all up and he was unhurt. (<-- true story!)
That's why he didn't get knocked out the first time!

I decided to go hire a signature... but he charged too much, so I fired him. Yeah, him.
That was a joke.

« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2002, 12:09:08 PM »
With stars hovering around face: Duh oh wha? What happened? Hmmmm...How did I get out in the alleyway? Oh well.
*Gets in his car drives away*

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2002, 10:38:20 PM »
Everyone else in the bar runs out and someone fires a tazer at the car and it stops just short of smashing into a brick wall.
Bartender gives SM a sedative.

That was a joke.

« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2002, 06:37:55 PM »
ZZZZZZZZ

It''s the same only different!

« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2002, 08:09:41 PM »
(wakes up outside bar) Huh? Uh-oh, better call my wife.(picks up phone)Hello? HELLO?........Oh yeah, I never had a wife, but if I did she would have left me due to this sort of thing. Oh well, gimme a beer.........

(after about 7 beers)
Uh oh! There goes mY BrAIn. oH wELl
(drinks 3 more)

DiD YOu kNOW I MEt maRiO? yA, HE lIvES in a gIAnt shOE nEar a PUb. hE anD HIs seVEN DwARfs GReeTeD mE anD We hAd sOme VodKA. ThEn hE sTuck hiS hanD DOwN mY PAntS, bUt bY THen hE waS TUrNInG iNtO A bEAuTiFul cHicK, SO i LeT hIM. ThEn wE gOT it On, bUT aBOut HalFwaY ThROUgH It hE tuRNed baCk iNTo A maN, anD tHen I......ZZZZZZZZZZZZ*BAM*(get whacked on head by bartender)WhaAaaA? oH, ALRiGht, I'lL lEAVe...........uH OH. UrrRgH!(vomits on pool table). ByE byE, MOmmY!*thump*(falls back asleep on floor and is dragged out by friends again)
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2002, 09:33:33 PM »
*CashCrazed is put into cryogenic stasis in the -200 degree celsius freezer*
I'll have some super soda, thanks.

That was a joke.

Print