Print

Author Topic: Club 86'  (Read 133619 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2003, 04:28:53 PM »
Well then, Welcome to the club! Can I get you anything to drink?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2003, 05:11:51 PM »
"segregation: The policy or practice of separating people of different races, classes, or ethnic groups, as in schools, housing, and public or commercial facilities, especially as a form of discrimination."

This isn't segregation. It *IS* an exclusive club, though. :)

Okay, we've got the pure imported Delfinian water! Now to mix the sugar and Pixie Stix and it's party time! :P

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2003, 05:33:22 PM »
""segregation: The policy or practice of separating people of different races, classes..."

Classes - A set, collection, group, or configuration containing members regarded as having certain attributes or traits in common; a kind or category.

However, I find the point I'm trying to make not matter. Segregation or not, I don't really mind you having your "exclusive club," as making a big discussion of it is something I tend to do a lot. Something that I will not do here.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2003, 05:39:07 PM »
I realize that. I was mostly referring to the "especially as a form of discrimination" part.

Anyhoo, change of subject... So, who's in this band so far...?
Me as singer
Marionut#1 on keyboard, er, 'piano'
Insane Steve on trumpet
...Needs two more people...

Oh yeah! Able Juice is ready! Help yourselves, everyone! ;)

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/30/2003 4:39:50 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2003, 05:56:33 PM »
I could start a '73 Club, but I think I would be the only member.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Signature:
"Aparently 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population."
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2003, 06:01:36 PM »
oops.

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/30/2003 5:03:02 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2003, 06:02:37 PM »
lol. Poor Luigison... :(
Here's an Able Juice on the house, even though you're not an 86er...

--------------------

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2003, 07:34:44 PM »
Erm, I was born Dec. 16, 1986. So... I think I am the youngest here... Maybe.

And seriously, if you think about it, can't some people lie to "get in" here? And even if they aren't born in 1986, what's stoping them from posting here? Notice how I am referring to the non-1986"ers" as "them". Bah.

And I'm not sure if I'd call this segregation. Maybe. Hard to say.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2003, 08:38:42 PM »
Here, theres a couple of things I have to do...*hangs MEMBERS ONLY sign on door* *hangs YEAR OF THE TIGER chinese zodiac poster above bar* *goes to back room closet* Hey could someone help me with this piano....

Nope, Im actually JUST an 86er. I was born on December 31 1986 at 8:32 PM MT. My GF's even younger than me and also an 86er. She was born on the same date, at 11:43PM MT. If she had a computer and joined the club, she would actually be the youngest one here. Really, People could lie, but where would it get them? I mean its not like I hand out money to 86ers or anything like that....If I really wanted to find out I could have people email me a copy of their birth certificate...but I wont...Hey how about a 86er Poll...

1, What day in 86 were you born? (include time if you know it)
2. How close is the Chinese zodiac description to the way you are in real life?(not very close)
3. What nationality are you? (Im of German desent)

More questions coming later....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 5/30/2003 8:19:58 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2003, 09:13:58 PM »
Ha! I THOUGHT I remember you saying you were born on New Year's Eve! (I know Dairy King was, but he's an 87er)

1. September 20, 1986  6:42 AM ET. That specific enough? :P
2. I need my memory refreshed on the descrption. I'm also a Virgo.
3. You mean your descendents' nationalities? German and English, mostly.

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/30/2003 8:16:28 PM

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2003, 09:25:58 PM »
Ya, I forgot that I have English in me too..from my great grandmother on my moms side. really Im about 75% German and 25%English and who knows what.

Maybe you can wear that same suit you wore on the Titanic Steve, dont worry, we wont push you off the stage....unless the English in us makes us do it.........

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 5/30/2003 8:27:08 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2003, 11:23:25 PM »
Heh. I thought Black Mage was born prior to 1986.
Anyway, I was born Dec. 3rd, 1986, at something like 6 in the morning.
Of the remaining band places, I can play drums or guitar, but I guess I'll play drums, because guitars don't go in funky '40s five-piece bands.

Also, "my girl" (I wouldn't call her my girlfriend, but anyway) was born in 1986, but in January. (I'm not saying the exact date because she probably wouldn't like that.) So she'd be one of the oldest ones here, if she were here.

So... what do we do in this place, anyway?
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2003, 11:26:28 PM »
Oh yeah. I could probably wear a tux, but would you really want me to slick back my three-and-a-half-foot hair? :-P
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2003, 11:53:20 PM »
Are you serious? If that's true, then your hair's longer than mine! (Mine reaches to my shoulder blades and top of my back...but it's layered, so it's actually shorter than it looks)
Hmm...maybe you could slick it back and put it in a ponytail.

--------------------

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2003, 09:11:22 AM »
A guy with a ponytail..................that just seems wrong somehow.

I'm an 88er. Not even close to the standards of THIS club.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Print