Print

Author Topic: Club 86'  (Read 133617 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2003, 04:21:47 PM »
Yeah, probably,  Or Saf, even though there's no f.  Anyhoo, lol, those are funny...in a tacky sort of way...

--------------------

Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2003, 04:23:23 PM »
heh ya like I said its VERY VERY dangerous to golf on that course.....heh heh

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2003, 04:33:03 PM »
Well, if you're a guy anyway.  Me and the rest of the female population are safe.

(And yes, I used inccorect grammar--but on purpose.

--------------------

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2003, 04:49:43 PM »
Ya and because Thespark.com's gender test says im a woman....maybe Im safe to....*grins widely* heh heh

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2003, 05:01:59 PM »
....Uh...

--------------------

« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2003, 05:57:55 PM »
its a joke....I am really a guy...but that test says Im a woman...I beg to differ...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2003, 06:05:12 PM »
I know. lol. What percentage of a "woman" did you get? I'm 86% woman, which actually makes sense, considering I have some guyish tendencies...

--------------------

« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2003, 07:16:38 PM »
thats what I got..86% I mentioned that on Blutos post....I guess where true 86ers in anything we do huh? heh heh.

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2003, 07:37:13 PM »
Freaky! That's what Steve got, too! 86% woman! And he's an 86er!! This is scary...! @_@

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2003, 09:04:09 PM »
Umm... I think I won't take that test.
Anyway, to answer more questions:

4. O Negative (rarest blood type)
5. Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky (I think), North Carolina, South Carolina (?), New Jersey, Florida, and I think that's all.
6. Who knows?!
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2003, 11:35:32 PM »
Heheh... I'm wondering... What personality are you at TheSpark, Marionut?

I'm an Experimenter (DIAT)
CW's a Dreamer (SIAF)
Steve's a Judge (DICT)
Bluto's a Healer (SECF)
Frostbite: Accountant (SICT, I think)

And I think gamemaster79 may also be an Experimenter. He took the personality test at emode.com and got the same results as me.

I think that's everyone who took it...

Oh yeah! You're an Accountant. Never mind...

--------------------

« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2003, 07:16:55 AM »
man, I almost got blown to smitherines yesterday, after I got off. My dad has an old Oliver tractor. Well since the thing was made in '59 the  gas tank has alot of rust in it, and inturn its been gunking up and restricting the  gas flow. well after I got off we  went out and drained the whole thing into a 5 gallon bucket. Now the way this gas tank is attached is by two metal straps that curve around the top of the tank( we had to take the tank completely off the tractor to clean it out). well anyway we get it  drained, put it back on and move the  bucket. Then I fling one of those straps over and it touches the ground on the starter wire. This causes a BIG spark and it lands just where the 5 gallon bucket of gas was earlier....GOD I would hate to see my cosmetic condition had we not moved that bucket.......we might not have lived to tell it......*cringes*

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 6/5/2003 6:19:13 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2003, 07:21:56 AM »
Uhhgk...
Yay! Someone's on! So very sleepy... My mom was talking VERY LOUDLY with my aunt this morning in the next room. Not to mention my bedroom door's been opened, which I have it shut for a REASON so I won't have to hear NOISE! Gah! People are trying to sleep, here!
So, suffice it to say, I'm up about 2 hours earlier than I wanted. Oh well.

--------------------

« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2003, 07:33:54 AM »
geez Sapph, what did you do? stay up all night again? Im surprised you didnt say anything about my story....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 6/5/2003 6:44:49 AM

It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2003, 07:55:26 AM »
Yeah, duh, I'm a "night owl." And besides, teenager + summer vacation + general laziness + night owl = SLEEP IN LATE
Muhuhuhahahaha*cough*cough*hahaha...

Anyhoo, I did comment on your story. I said "Uhhgk..."  In other words, I cringed. You have a way with luck, don't you?

--------------------

Print