Print

Author Topic: Gamer's Haven Inc.  (Read 49649 times)

« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2003, 07:46:09 PM »
Just get the free one.  To save you some typing, click here

If I had a dime for every time someone called me forgetful, I''d... um... What were we talking about again?

Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2003, 07:49:00 PM »
Well, is it 100% free? I don't want Geocities to do something to me! My parents might never let me get a website if something bad happens!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2003, 07:50:00 PM »
Ya its free.  Absolutely free.  100% totally free.

If I had a dime for every time someone called me forgetful, I''d... um... What were we talking about again?

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2003, 07:58:50 PM »
Ok, this is the last question-I'll stop bothering you after this(I think).
If I went there right now and I asked to sign up to the free package, what will it do?

« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2003, 08:00:03 PM »
Just ask you for a bit of info and that's it.

« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2003, 08:02:33 PM »
Thanks! I'll check it out! I'll get permission from my parents first...

« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2003, 08:04:22 PM »
Ok.  BTW, if anybody wants to send in anything, just send it to me.

Edited by - Mario Master on 6/9/2003 7:04:46 PM

« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2003, 09:19:14 PM »
I sent you my icons that I seem to send everyone(you're the 3rd person).
Anyways, I'm on Geocities now and I plan to work on my website this summer when I can get up early in the morning and work 'till late at night. I'm still thinking of stuff.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2003, 09:28:23 PM »
If you need any help let me know.  I have used Geocities since before it was owned by Yahoo!  I also know a lot of HTML and some JavaScript.  I suggest you learn a little HTML and not depend on the Yahoo! Geocities Page Builder too much.

Does anyone know where I can get full versions of the folling programs cheap?  (Don't say eBay.)
- Dreamweaver UltraDev
- DarkBASIC Pro
- Photoshop 8
- C++

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Signature:
"Oh, CashCrazed came here. Oh, and a negative comment has been made. Oh, and they both happened at the same time. Remarkable."

Edited by - Luigison on 6/9/2003 8:32:59 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2003, 09:56:46 PM »
C++ is a program? huh all this time I thought it was a programming language....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2003, 05:08:14 AM »
You are right.  I am looking for a good free compiler for C++.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2003, 07:54:30 AM »
HTML is easy to learn!  I know almost everything about it, so if anybody has a question, just ask!

Edited by - Mario Master on 6/10/2003 12:41:04 PM

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2003, 02:32:24 PM »
 While I don't condone theft, I do know that you can get some of those programs for free, easily.

If you use, Kazaa, you can find Photoshop 8 and Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 for sure. I wouldn't doubt you could find the others either. Just be sure to check for viruses and to get a crack/serial number if they aren't included.

Feh, it all depends on if you're against downloading such utilities.

Also, Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 is a great compiler.

« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2003, 04:31:47 PM »
Well, on Geocities, the free one, the Webpage builder program only allows you to put in text and the pictures. Is there a way you can put music in your site? Like MIDI files?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2003, 08:59:13 PM »
Yes, jon, you can use music in geocities.  There is a way with page builder, but I haven't used it in a long time.  I think it has a place where you put in the url of the sound.  I will check when I have more time.  You could alway post the actually HTML for the midi or whatever.

Print