Print

Author Topic: Degrassi  (Read 2719 times)

« on: August 22, 2003, 09:14:31 PM »
DOes anybody watch degrassi? Because If they do I have a juicy piece of info.

Okay heres the scoop. According to TVTOME for degrassi season three there will be dealing with issues such as teen pregnancy. Well at the end of the episode "Shout!"(when Paige got raped) you see manny talking to dean. and she didn't believe Paige. So I and a few other of my degrassi phsycotic friends made the conclusion that mannny will have a little visitor soon. Because who else whould it be? Every body else either broke up (Jimmy and Ashley) , found out their boyfriend was gay (ellie and Marco), are wayyy to hurt by past experiences(Paige), didnt wanna make they same mistake as thier mother (emma) or is just a nerd ( Toby and kendra). Besides DEAN"S A SEXUAL PREDATOR! Which doubles the thing, to make Paige feel guilty for not pressing charges sooner. How ever I also thought in recognition the fact that new characters are coming which doubles for another potientail couple.

Well what ever the cost theres another piece of juicy gossip. Abortion is one episode also.

HECK IM A FREAKY LOSER GEEK!

"Most parents tell thier children to drink milk to be big and strong... for some reason my parents told me to drink pudding"
"Most parents tell thier children to drink milk to be big and strong... for some reason my parents told me to drink pudding"

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2003, 09:20:56 PM »
I watch that show.  The pregnancy is probably emma's mom.

Relish is at your command!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2003, 09:24:59 PM »
excuse me if wrong but degrassi is suppose to be a show informing teens on real life issues. And yeah getting a new sister or brothers real life but it can't be a burden to teenagers. SO I highly suppose its teen pregnancy.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2003, 11:40:40 PM »
Good lord.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2003, 07:13:52 PM »
That show stinks! It's so stupid. I'm not doing this to get into an argument so don't take it personally. I just think it's a dumb show.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2003, 01:07:13 PM »
Good lord.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2003, 11:49:50 PM »
 Oh man, oh man!

I can't believe Marco and Ashley are hooking up! I mean, woah, don't you guys remember how Ashley treated the Dean in their past relationship? You better watch your step Marco!

And that whole Toby - Kendra thing, jeez, I didn't see that one coming.

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2003, 10:55:29 AM »
What did you expect? They're such nerds. Now Emma...Emma. THERE'S a tortured soul for ya.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2003, 10:49:51 PM »
And then when Frank jumped out of the hotel window into Jeanette's waiting arms...

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2003, 02:25:27 AM »
That sent shivers up my spine. And I will also never ever forget the infamous "Punching Bag" scene.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2003, 12:11:37 PM »
 Ah yes, the "Punching Bag" scene. I truly must say, that was the turning point in Paige's life. All down hill from there.

Poor girl.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2003, 10:45:08 PM »
But when her brother drove to Idaho with her in the trunk, I think it really ruined her career.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2003, 07:51:42 PM »
<sarcasm>Wow, I didn't know you guys liked Degrassi!</sarcasm>

Anyway, has anyone else seen the degrassi crash course shows?

(Geez, I wanna be on that show)

I love being a turtle!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2003, 07:58:01 PM »
 I haven't been on the degrassi crash course show, but I've heard good things about it. I haven't seen the degrassi crash course show, but the people on my softball team sure talk about it alot...... geez

lookie lookie everyone~!~ I''m a cat _-Quack-_
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Print