Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 225491 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2006, 02:13:03 PM »
I LOL'd at that one, Luigison, I think it would be cool if that really happened.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2006, 05:13:51 PM »
Why wouldn't Mario Fans understand it?  I know you don't BUY any turnips, but they're still in the game.

I forgot about turnips being in SMB2. But no. I was refering to the "Stalk Market" in Animal Crossing. You buy turnips from a certain visitor and sell them to the store when it is has a high buying price.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2006, 10:30:07 PM »
Okay, I saw this title "Wacko Dreams" and I sure am glad I decided to log on today because I just had one less than 12 hours ago when I took an afternoon nap and managed to get some REM sleep!

I was on some sort of trip with a bunch of my friends. Somehow my one friend and I get seperated from the rest of the group and find ourselves in this room filled with talking heads. And I mean talking heads. Big spheres with faces on them that say stuff. The building is a pyramid-type structure.

Now my friend is sort of scared. Not as much as me, but she was frightened. The heads were talking to us. Somehow we escaped but wound up in this hallway with a bunch of escalators. Think of a mall center court but without stores. Who should walk by but the band director from my high school who HATED my friend. Now she's even more panicky because she thinks he is going to get her in big trouble for nothing.

So we go down this escalator and find the rest of our friends there but half of them are unresponsive. My friend tells me that she valued all time time she spent with me because she was worried I was going to become zombie-like just as they had but somehow didn't. So we sneak off away from these people and just start having a heart to heart conversation.

At this point I woke up.

INTERPRETATIONS, ANYONE?!?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2006, 07:39:33 AM »
I think you must have some sort of concern for this friend of yours, as if something is troubling her now.

In other news, I had a dream last night that I actually manged to remember!

I was sitting on the porch of my backyard on a cloudy day, but I was not me, I was my cartoon persona Rob-Bert. In this dream, I was narrating an episode of the animated series that I plan to have in the future (because Rob is the narrator on that series). Anyway, I(Rob) was telling about how much that yard has changed over the years, how I used to play in it all the time when I was little, but eventually lost all desire to play outside as I got older. Then I went on to comment about how crappy the yard currently looks, with the evergreen trees around it falling apart and the grass all dug up, exposing the mud. Afetr that, I went around to the front of the house and sat on the front steps. Here I told about how I like sitting in the front nowadays, because it lets me see the outside world in a clearer way, which I was unable to do at young age. Then I woke up.

I found it to pretty interesting, to say the least. What do you folks think?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2006, 10:47:46 AM »
So, I'm in some sort of San Francisco-like place. I'm in a hurry to get to something... I'm not sure what. Suddenly, a sign saying "Speed -->" comes into view. Just what I needed! I go there and it's an experimental subway that can travel at the speed of light. Perfect. As I board, I notice I'm the only person getting on. One of the young women running the thing asks if I want regular super-fast or the speed of light. "As fast as it goes, please." She looks worried as she throws a switch. This frightens me.
Well, this train shoots off at the speed of light. When it stops, not even a second later, I audibly declare, "Whoa... that was awesome." But suddenly, I look, and the seats around mine are not empty. I'm sitting by some people I've never met, and my family is sitting in the row in front of me. The speed subway had somehow killed everyone in the world, and this was where I was to be for the rest of eternity. I'm not saying it was Hell, but not being able to sit next to my parents and sister for eternity was not a good deal. When I woke up, I had such a massive headache.
I think this is the first dream I've had in which I died. Most people report that they wake up as it happens... Good thing this was just a dream, though. Oh, and for what it's worth, my eyes stayed shut when my brain woke up. They felt so heavy I stayed there for a few minutes.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2006, 05:37:19 PM »
I once had this dream where the ghost of Richard Pryor came to me on an island and told me that I had to eat dairy food to save the world.

...Don't ask me, I don't know either...

« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2006, 06:51:07 PM »
I had a dream the other night that I was a Squirtle. Too much PMD, huh?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2006, 06:06:09 PM »
I had a dream last night that I was searching through a haunted house during a stormy night.  These skeletons would keep popping out of doors, and I would hit them, and they would crumble to the ground.  In the house I also saw walking around were the clock and candelstick from Beauty and the Beast.

Then I had this dream where I was in school, at my locker.  For some reason it was really messy, but it isn't in real life.  Then this kid I know walks up and stuff his bag into my locker.  It was time for lunch so I grabbed the bag and asked him if he wanted it back, he accepted.  Then I was walking to lunch when I turn down the direct hallway to lucnh, and it is bigger than the lunch room itself.  The hallway was really big, and everyone was eating there for some reason.  I walked through a crowd of people and one kid I sit with runs up to me and pretends he is going to kick me, but doesn't.  I see our table and Chuck, a friend of mine at school waves me over.  And that is the end.
I only watch [adult swim]

Jman

• Score
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2006, 11:46:46 PM »
Seeing as how this topic is called "Wacko Dreams,"  I thought I would post a dream I had about Wakko Warner.  It was about all 3 Warner siblings, actually.  I had a dream that they invaded SSB and drove everybody crazy.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2006, 03:20:40 PM »
I haven't had any odd dreams lately, so I'll post another old one.

Years ago, back when Justice League was premiering on Cartoon Network and all the cartoons I loved were still on, I had this dream were Kirby was at my house showing me his new girlfriend, who was basically a female Kirby with black hair and a white hat (I must have picked this up from the Beat-Alls episode of the Powerpuff Girls) and then I walked out side and a I saw a molehill. Wouldn't ya know it, Banjo, Kazooie and the Bottles family moved in near my house.

After that, the dream broke into another part where I was seeing the preview commercials for Justice League, but all the characters were replaced by the cast of SSB64!  I remember it being like this:

Mario = Batman
DK = Superman
Link = Green Lantern
Samus = Wonder Woman
Kirby = Hawk Girl
Fox = Flash
Ness = Martian Manhunter

Then the dream ended.

« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2006, 07:05:26 PM »
I had a dream the other night that I was in a forest and a guerilla knocked me out and started to bury me with dirt underneith these trees.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2006, 10:47:08 PM »
Dream: My best friends and I (makes a total of 5 people) were running through an alley at night. I think we were behind some apartments, so the buildings were fairly tall. We ran up into one of the houses and................

Dream turned nightmare: .............Kane was waiting for us! He choke slammed every one of us until I finally woke up.  It was kinda funny, but still scary.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2006, 05:45:44 PM »
I remember a dream I had not too long ago.

It was a dream about the Wii, I was at a store and waiting for people that worked there to install Wii a kiosk, funny enough after some seconds someone did and the Wii controller was ......... a freaking remote with an adaptor at the bottom that of course connected to the nunchuck attachment (Though the nunchuck I did not see in the dream. O_o). From what I remember there was something like the NGC SSX on Tour game with Mario characters as the featured demo on the Wii. (Well, that was a rip-off.) The thing didn't even work well.

Er, now thinking back on the dream it sounds like a parody I would think up.
I'm a horrible person.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2006, 06:40:59 PM »
I had some kind of weird dream about Star Wars Ep. 1-3 were completely different. The only thing I can remember clearly is Qui-Gon Jinn was brought back to life somehow and was kicking butt.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2006, 05:27:19 PM »
That reminds me of a dream I had where Mario Party 1 was re-released with an entirely new set of mini-games. Keep in mind that I had this dream before MP2 was even announced.

Print