Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 225514 times)

« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2006, 06:49:05 PM »
Note to everyone: Never eat Pizza Hut at 12 at night, work for two hours, then pass out on your bad. I had some seriously twisted dream with me fighting an army of dragons and a trippy background. Then I woke up like 3 times and had the urge to barf but instead I just emptyied my bowels. I also vaguely recall a dream about my High School reunion a decade from now but I don't remember any specifics.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2006, 11:12:42 PM »
I forget most of it now, but the main part of my dream revolved around Kim Jong-il throwing footballs to me, and I would start running and then he would throw it before I was in position to catch, so I always dove on the ground and barely caught the football, which I think usually hit me in the head.
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2006, 12:36:52 PM »
That reminds me of a dream I had that may have been influenced by an episode of Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, in which I was at a bowling allay and trying to bowl a good game, so I kept trying to throw the ball in a similar manner to Bloo in the episode, but every time I did, the ball would only fly out of my hands and land on the floor in front of the lane, making a small crater in the process.

« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2006, 01:04:42 PM »
I had a dream a few nights ago that I was in hell, and hell in my dream was basically on earth.  I vaguely remember me in a very tall rotted building that was surrounded by fire, I was fighting this demon thing, it kind of looked like the devil in Red Dragon (the second movie of the Hanibal series).  I won the fight, and I sent him down a scalding hot laundry shoot that led to a pit of fire and angy wraths.
I only watch [adult swim]

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2006, 01:16:29 PM »
Red Dragon is the first book. It was the 2nd movie made but it is a prequel to the first.

« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2006, 02:23:26 PM »
Yes, thanks, I almost forgot about that.  Wasn't there another movie of the Red Dragon book made before the latest Red Dragon movie?  I think it had the one scientist guy from the original CSI in it.

« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2006, 04:11:05 PM »
I had a dream the other night that I was alone in the woods and this pack of savage woves came and I was surrounded by them.  I quickely picked up this decent sized log and started beating the crap out of them until they ran away scared.

Last night I had a dream that I was on a pirate ship.  We were battling this other pirate ship (for some odd reason, instead of fighting with swords, we were fighting with minature machine guns).  And my main goal was to capture the flag of the other pirate ship.  I boarded the other ship all nervouse and quick, when my ship blew a cannon ball into the enemy ship I was on, splitting it in two.  The hull went end up and thats where the flag was, so I was climbing as fast as I could before we sank.  I finally got to the poll that was in the front, it was like being on the top of a mountain.  But then suddenly the flag blew off the top, and I thought it was lost.  Since I was in dispair and I couldn't return back to the ship having failed my mission, I fell of the top into the water.  It is at this time that I must explain that we were in a harbor of the pacific, and I floated of underneith a bridge and looked on the other side to see that the flag had fallen on the land, and wasn't lost forever.  So in the end I completed my mission.:)

« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2006, 05:41:30 PM »
I had a dream that I met Bird Person. The only wacko thing about it was that he was at my sisters house, apperently her cousin, and I didn't know him, and he wasn't related to my mother or her father or her husband, yet he was her cousin, and I was confuzzled.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2006, 07:45:17 PM »
I had a dream last night about Eddie Murphy eating a hotdog, and thats about all I can remember.

Boo_penguin

• Mushroom_Boy's best pal
« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2006, 12:14:28 AM »
Hi, I'm Boo_penguin.
Well, I had some wacky dreams lately, it involves me (of course) and several people who don't know.
Well, the other day, after work I goes to sleep and suddenly I wake up, and I was sleeping, you know what I mean? The whole job idea was just a dream, but well, that's not the point, the point is, I continue sleeping and suddenly I was in a empty room , just me, Boo, in an empty room with a doll. The doll was in the floor, and suddenly the doll talks : he say to me some words in japanese. I don't know japanese so I cannot tell you what the doll says to me, and actually I don't know if the doll was speaking japanese, but it sounds complicated, so I think was japanese.
So, he talk to me, and I grab the doll and shake it. He stops.
I turn around and some dudes that I don't know grab me from the legs and take me to another room, where a person was in a chair.
The voice of the person says (backwards)
-You stole the code.
I dunno why, but in this dream I don't have voice, so, I assume I just say "no, I don't" with my head.
The voice of the person repeats
-I know you steal my code
Again I say with my hands and head "no, sr. I don't stole any code"
So suddenly this person turn to me, and yes, NO FACE at all.
Just a plain head.
I wake up screaming. My mom says I was screaming ¡not yet! ¡not yet!
I dunno what means.
But was scary.
Before I go to bed I always scream "Everybody's doin' a brand new dance now and some girl appears and say  "Come on baby do the loco-motion".

Jman

• Score
« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2006, 12:25:45 AM »
That is one crazy dream, Boo.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2006, 12:35:54 AM »
That's scary.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2006, 01:08:11 AM »
That's excellent.
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2006, 08:26:29 AM »
Last night I had this dream where I was at my house on a rainy weekend, and all of a sudden my grandfather's friend shows up (which was surprising because he used to come over all the time, but doesn't show up as much as he used to). Almost immediately after my shows up with her family (my cousing was wearing his baseball uniform, inmplying that he just had a game, but the uniform's colors were radically different than than they are in real life). Then right after that, my uncle shows up with his two kids, and by this point I started to wonder why everyone came over that day. Then I woke up.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2006, 10:48:30 AM »
The other day I had a dream.
I was riding with my mom in her car and we had to stop behind a couple other cars in an intersection. We slowed down and came to a complete stop, and then inched forward and barely tapped the car in front of us. The car's back lights immediately exploded and the car went careening forward into other cars. This caused a chain reaction of amplified physics and a bunch of cars crashed. One SUV had its top layer of metal peeled off. Underneath was some round grin of some sort.
That was a joke.

Print