Print

Author Topic: Mama Mia Day  (Read 1607 times)

« on: May 04, 2005, 07:50:09 PM »
Well, Mother's Day is coming up soon!  You'll want to give her something that she will love and cherish in your heart.  What will you do for her?  What will you do for the greatest woman of your life who has given birth to you, changed your reeky diapers, helped you through your stupid homework, and bought you all of those Mario games for birthdays and Christmas?

I thought this would be fun to talk about.  What are YOU going to do for your wonderful mom on mother's day?  Breakfast in bed?  Make dinner?  Give her a card?  Flowers?  Chocolate?  Or maybe just stay out of her hair for one whole day. :)

For me, I'm not quite sure.  I'm going to write in a card for her and both of my grandparents are coming to our house for dinner and will get flowers and stuff.  How about you?

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 08:55:56 PM »
I'm not really sure... Well, I know I'll make a card, but other than that, I'll probably help with her breakfast in bed and work around the house.

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 09:11:51 PM »
My brother, and his girlfriend and I get her a card.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 09:46:29 PM »
My mom usually just says I should clean my room for Mother's day.  It's kind of sad; I can't buy much with 67 cents.

If your day is bad, a nice comment at night can change everything.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print