Print

Author Topic: What does your room look like?  (Read 22735 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2009, 08:12:27 PM »
Definitely should have just been links or one link to a directory. Those are all boring all hell!

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2009, 08:23:16 PM »
BriGuy, that wasn't nearly comprehensive enough. Please post at least twice as many pictures.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2009, 01:04:48 AM »
What's your problem, Cambodian?

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2009, 10:19:40 AM »
I'll just go ahead and copy/paste the tour of my room that I did on my LiveJournal a couple of months back when I first moved to North Carolina.

Sign on my bedroom door. XD

Bed.

Computer area.

Shelf full of stuff.

Yeah...I don't use my TV much...

Closet.

Bedroom door.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2009, 10:39:39 AM »
I envy your Care Bear collection.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2009, 01:04:40 PM »
Why are all your Mario dolls wearing green? And what does the "L" on those green Marios' caps stand for anyway?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2009, 01:16:03 PM »
You have two Toad beanies and the elusive Wario beanie?? </jealousy>

Nice room, though. I like the posters and.. How dare you keep Luigi in a jar by your computer!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2009, 02:46:11 PM »
Luigi in a jar? You mean the one that is in mint condition complete with tag and has been concealed so it may never again be touched by human hands?

That's him on the shelf, next to the Wing Cap Mario. He can teleport at will and make himself look like a normal Luigi.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2009, 03:18:56 PM »

Lots of clothes, most of them clean. I've given up on being able to get into my closet, so my shirts are hung on the outside of the closet door. The plastic bag on the other door contains some Debrox.

More clothes, an M&M calendar, an assortment of antiperspirants (in the hopes that one day one of them might work), the book where I drew masterpieces like Glorb Poor And Stealing Stuff, Lizard Dude Filing His Tax Return, and Calvin and the Cool Edges, as well as the kings and Koopalings series. Also some other stuff that I'll talk about later. The letter A is on the wall because my name starts with it.

My desk. 9-inch TV, a bunch of paper covering up a DVD player I haven't used in years, some kind of clock lamp thing, a Logitech GCN wheel that I'm pretty sure is broken, a Made in the 80s hat with Mario on it, my Wii, some socks, two hard drives, and beneath the desk are a stack of VHSs and an old stereo. Also some other stuff that I'll talk about later.

Top to bottom, left to right: A CD carrying case that I've never used, the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire home game, a couple jigsaw puzzles I've never done, the Price is Right home game, a Ripley's Believe It Or Not board game that I'm pretty sure has no instructions and only half the pieces and that I've never played, the Wheel of Fortune home game (a Tyco version where the letter frequencies are on the board; we've got an older Pressman version where you have to look that up in an included book somewhere in the attic), a woodburning kit that I only ever used to melt Lego people, a foam noodle used to cheer on my college's various sports teams at games I've never been to, a red plastic basket filled mostly with old Garfield cartoons, some of my creations from pottery classes I took at school in 01-02 and 02-03, RollerCoaster Tycoon 1, the few GBA boxes that I left intact, a pack of remote attachments for Wii Sports that I've never used, a miniature presidential podium I made for a president costume once, my DS games (My Japanese Coach, Mario Kart DS, Wario Ware Touched, Jam Sessions, Kirby Super Star Ultra, Geometry Wars Galaxies, Animal Crossing Wild World, Meteos, Yoshi's Island DS, Sonic Rush, New Super Mario Bros., Sonic Rush Adventure, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, and Tetris DS), a Pirates of the Caribbean puzzle, Slanty Jenga, an unnecessarily large DS starter kit, the Harry Potter books that aren't currently being borrowed by someone, an old Cheez-It box, a Left Behind RTS that I tried to play once, various other empty computer game boxes, some computer books from a class a couple semesters back, pre-WM+ jackets, more DS games (Final Fantasy IV, Chrono Trigger, The World Ends With You, Phantom Hourglass, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, Brain Age, n+, Mario Hoops, Elite Beat Agents, Diddy Kong Racing, an empty NSMB box), some GCN and Wii games (Tales of Symphonia, Baten Kaitos, Melee, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, Starfox Adventures, Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee, Sonic Mega Collection, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Ocarina / Master Quest, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Blastworks, F-Zero GX, Toadstool Tour, Okami (with the green cover), Metroid Prime 2, Metroid Prime 3 (my brother's borrowing the first one), and Skies of Arcadia), a Deal or No Deal game, an old hard drive, Febreze, a stuffed Knuckles whose head needs to be sewn back on, a Wii baseball cap, some empty CD jewel cases, my second-most-used Bible, some pencils, a Wii Zapper, a giant black and white painting I did for a useless class last year, Baten Kaitos Origins, Four Swords Adventures, and some Wii games that aren't facing the camera but which are probably Wii Sports Resort, Wii Music, Mario Galaxy, and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

A shelf/desk thingie at the foot of my bed, though I now sleep on my bed backwards. This is where I put my laptop, as well as two fans, one of those purple lightning sphere things, two decks of cards, and whatever I decide to put on top of my most-used Bible (ESV Study Bible) -- currently, from bottom to top, some CDs, The Core DVD (perfectly good popcorn movie, and Hillary S**** is hot), a GBA SP, Chris Sawyer's Locomotion, a Gideon New Testament, Age of Empires I and II, Rhythm Heaven, my DSi, a necklace, the expanded edition of Jeff Rovin's How To Win At Nintendo Games, and the Club Nintendo hanafuda cards.

This one apparently got borken somewhere between my camera and here, but the basics are still there. My bed, with the lens cap on it.

My bookshelf, which doesn't really have any books on it. Points of interest: An original GBA (control pad is screwed up), shaving cream, Listerine that expired two months ago but tastes alright, a jar of coins, some Nintendo Powers and EGMs, and the Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence (the Constitution is out of frame), and, if you look closely, the brown poster paint I used to play Mr. T in a movie a few years back.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

TEM

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2009, 08:11:31 PM »
LOL @ TV.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2009, 08:30:48 PM »
Holy carps, your room is messier than mine has ever been.

In other news, I've changed my earlier post to be made of links instead of images.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2009, 08:57:35 PM »
Yeah man, I thought my old TV was small.
That was a joke.

« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »
Luigi in a jar? You mean the one that is in mint condition complete with tag and has been concealed so it may never again be touched by human hands?

That's him on the shelf, next to the Wing Cap Mario. He can teleport at will and make himself look like a normal Luigi.

So, you've captured Luigi and his clone from SMG. Very nice. XD

Geeze CrossEyed. Your room is a mess. Of course, mine (before I moved out) was too, but that was due to sheer laziness.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

TEM

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2009, 12:48:32 PM »
Geeze CrossEyed. Your room is a mess. Of course, mine (before I moved out) was too, but that was due to sheer laziness.
What else would it be due to?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2009, 12:59:51 PM »
Compulsive hoarding. Apparently that's a real and intense dangerous mental condition or just a very well constructed excuse for laziness.

Print