Print

Author Topic: What does your room look like?  (Read 22739 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2009, 01:26:26 PM »
Mine's due mostly to that my room is actually supposed to be twice as big as this but we put a wall up a while ago for some reason, so there's not really enough room for both stuff and floor, and that I've never been fully unpacked ever since I started college three years ago, here or there, because neither place feels permanent enough.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2009, 01:55:05 PM »
I guess I should post pictures of my room, although it's also fairly small and messy although I suppose it isn't that bad. I dunno, it's alright.

So the first attached image is my bed, taken from my door. It's in the middle of my room, extending out a fair distance, and while it divides my room into small sections, I don't particularly mind it that much, although when I used to have it up against the wall there was certainly a lot more floor in my room.

Then, there's the shelf with all of my games and movies and a few stuffed animals and things. There's one more level that isn't seen in the picture because the shelf is too tall and it's blocked by clutter on the floor anyway. And yes, I am aware that my reflection is in the TV.

Third, my computer where I spend most of my time. There's the guitar amp on top of the monitor too. And of course an abundance of Green tea bottles.

Lastly, my TV set and games. Yes, that's again me reflected in the TV screen.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2009, 02:34:24 PM »
Am I the only one without a computer in my room or what?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2009, 03:09:11 PM »
At least you aren't selling your room on eBay. Because then you'd be required by the unwritten laws of e-commerce to be naked in all the reflections.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2009, 04:23:37 PM »
You're not alone, ShadowBrain. Heck, a TV is even foreign to my room.

OOH OOH SOLID IS THAT A WOODSTOCK POSTER?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2009, 01:49:16 AM »
Funny story, I'm like 90% sure it's a fake cheap imitation, as evidenced by the fact that it's pink instead of red as well as other color related anomalies, and apparently someone named "Jini Hendrix" was supposed to play.

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2009, 08:10:57 AM »
Am I the only one without a computer in my room or what?

You're not the only one!XD The only "technological" thing I have in my bedroom is the NDS!!
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2009, 06:59:13 PM »
I will rebump this topic once I have moved into the house I'm going to rent.

Same here, but replace house with apartment.

BTW Warp, what anime is that above the Haruhi poster? It looks vaguely familiar.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2009, 07:09:53 PM »
Fruits Basket.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2009, 12:39:15 PM »
More! Some of these may look familiar to those that saw my collection of game stuff. (EDIT: Sorry for the hugeness. Photobucket crapped out on me and I can't get attachments to work)

« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 01:07:52 PM by ShadowBrain »

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2009, 02:46:20 PM »
Which gold cards do you have in there? I had the Mewtwo card, now lost in the sands of time.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 02:54:01 PM by TEM »

« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2009, 02:54:50 PM »
I lol'd at the Dead or Alive poster hidden in his closet.

I'd buy some promo posters for arcade games if I could find any in good quality.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2009, 04:32:45 PM »
Which gold cards do you have in there?
Charizard and Jigglypuff (I just now looked in them for the first time in ages). And I just about lost on the attachment's URL/post title.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2009, 06:41:19 PM »
Where do you people get all these posters!?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2009, 09:42:10 PM »
A subscription to Nintendo Power for over a decade, that's how.

Print