Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711685 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #120 on: April 30, 2006, 08:53:09 PM »
Would these stories be fan fictions?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #121 on: April 30, 2006, 08:59:51 PM »
Yeah. Mostly stories on here. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #122 on: April 30, 2006, 10:26:39 PM »
That reminds me: I hate poorly written fanfictions.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #123 on: April 30, 2006, 11:49:28 PM »
Fan fiction in general.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #124 on: April 30, 2006, 11:59:04 PM »
Yeah.  I even hate my own fan fiction:  http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=6723.0  I never made an html/image version of the sorry.  It just wasn't worth it.

I rarely post in Forum Games and Stories:  http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=7547.45  <-- The last post is over a year old.  This was actually kind of fun.  I miss the days when Watoad posted regularly.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2006, 10:30:26 AM »
I hate that I cant create a topic on any other board sept Game help.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2006, 05:22:23 PM »
I am offended about a certain aspect in the movie, Looking for Comedy in the Muslim World. I mean, the actors in the movie looked like hindus, not Muslims. This is the girl from the movie and the little jewel on her forehead is a sign of spiratuality in hinduism (but in this case it might've not been, seeing that the tika is sometimes worn as a beauty mark). Nonetheless, it offended me. No one has to answer to this.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2006, 08:01:34 PM »
I really hate losing! We just lost our baseball game by 1...in the last inning...by errors I didn't commit. That's just crap. I also want to add nobody got a good hit either, but the errors mostly did it.

« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2006, 08:26:32 PM »
That reminds me: I hate poor sportsmanship. And when people aren't a team player.

« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2006, 08:30:25 PM »
Wow...you must have a lot of things you hate that you forget bobman. Oh yeah...not to be funny...I hate forgetting things. Especially if it gets you in trouble at school.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2006, 09:04:38 PM »
I hate those banner ads at the top of the page. I know I could block them, but whatever.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2006, 04:36:46 PM »
It annoys me when people can't look to the bright side every now and then, or when people are blinded by their own views to take in the words of another.  Those who are constantly depressed and always giving off that "I don't give a care about you or anyone else," vibe also tend to get on my nerves. 
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2006, 05:39:17 PM »
I like those people who don't care about what others think of them. They have all my respect because well, they aren't worried about their image.

I hate the recent overuse of the Dezzer and the bread jokes. I mean, they are funny and all but the way they're constantly brought up in discussion just for a quick laugh is really annoying. I'd rather remember them for how unintentionally funny they were then how many different revivals they had.

I hate my job. But then who doesn't?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #133 on: May 02, 2006, 07:09:45 PM »
I can't really think of anything to complain about.

Wait! I hate when I'm unable to think of stuff. That's it.

« Reply #134 on: May 02, 2006, 08:40:44 PM »
I completely and fully agree with Mr. Wiggles. Well said.

Other than the "I hate my job" part. I actually enjoy mine.

Print