Print

Author Topic: Only YOU Mario!  (Read 4944 times)

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« on: August 17, 2009, 02:02:56 PM »

Lol
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 02:17:20 PM »
Okay, uh... I guess this could merit a thread...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 02:26:16 PM »
More like a Random Topic post, but I'm glad to see there's still some BiTF frequenters here...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 02:32:21 PM »
The discussion (as said in this BiTF edition's page) is how does Mario go about shooting fireballs in such lush, leaf-filled areas. Forest of Illusions for example.

Actually, the better question is, how do they work under water?
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 02:39:24 PM »
I can't tell whether anguised faces on the hills would've been funnier or not. At least I would've "got" it a little faster...

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 04:05:28 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 04:19:55 PM »
The theme this week: "Nintendo characters start forest fires"?

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 04:58:57 PM »
How long could he keep this up without it getting old, I wonder...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 06:20:08 PM »
How long could he keep this up without it getting old, I wonder...

There are tons more he could use too.

- Charizard (obvious)
- Captain Falcon (the Falcon Punch is flaming)
- Bowser (obvious)
- Pikachu (Electrical fire)
- Ness (PK Fire)

and so on, and so forth.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 06:44:22 PM »
No, that's just "How long could he keep it up", period.

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 08:16:40 PM »
An awful, half-related pun was inevitable:

Hoping to raise funds for their monestary, two monks opened a flower shop in a small town. It was apparent that people preferred buying flowers from these men of God, as a rival florist across town began losing business to the friars. He politely asked them to close down, but the monks ignored him. He went back and begged them to close, but they still refused. So the florist hired an imposing, vicious thug named Hugh to "persuade" them to close down. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't leave town. Terrified, the monks promptly did so, thereby proving that Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2009, 08:20:24 PM »
I lost.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 09:59:16 AM »
Myself as well.

Print