Print

Author Topic: i am the insult master  (Read 5600 times)

« on: March 09, 2002, 01:16:26 AM »
HEY HEY HEY!!! every body, post here if you want me to insult you in any way!!!
have fun!
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2002, 03:54:10 AM »
insult master???HA!!!go ahead, give me the lowest blow you got!!!!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2002, 06:22:54 AM »
Hmmmmmmmm.Insult Matser.

Mario:How could you!You ate the last mushroom!
Yoshi:Sorwy.
Mario:Sorry my @$$!You''re gonna die!
Yoshi:Nwo!
Peach:Mario!You Sorwy!
Mario:What the hell do you mean ''sorwy''?
Luigi:Ask Goombario.
 A goomba with a 5,000,000,000,000,000,000 foot head came.
Goombario:I know all!Sorwy means you dumd@$$ son of a b*tch and you are a gay @$$ mother f*cker!
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2002, 09:53:34 AM »
Can I insult you?

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2002, 12:08:42 PM »
If its a flame war i'll E-Mail Deezer so delete it he will.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2002, 04:13:09 PM »
Insult Master, huh? I don't anything that you can't back up.

In real life, I can be insulted from even the tiniest gesture. But on the internet, it is next to impossible to insult me.

Go ahead and give me your best shot. If you offend me, I will submit to your might and called you the "Insult Master".

Don't worry, I'l be honest.

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2002, 04:14:33 PM »
"Insult Master, huh? I don't anything that you can't back up"

Oops, I meant to say "Don't say anything you can't back up".

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2002, 07:35:40 PM »
koay never ,ind, the only person i'll insult is super yoshi since i hate his guts, and i don't really care about the rest of you.

what are you gonna do super yoshi154365645 e-mail deezer and tell to start a anti (no)p-switch (block changing to coin button)watch (montoring of PC screen 'cuase i have no life)? you know what deezer'll say? "shut up friggin retard, i don't care! leave me alone!"
and then you'll say "yes indeed i do agree, i AM a friggin retard!" and he'll say "....if you don't leave me alone.... i'll kick arse so hard you'll grow boobs"

um... your a man aren't you? cuz im not sure...

well there ya have it! was'nt that fun?

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2002, 07:46:48 PM »
So i dont care what you say.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2002, 08:00:52 PM »
oh.... MAN!!! I'VE JUST BEEN BEAT!!! STUPID er... SUPER YOSHI 12346IMABUTT425356" IS NOW THE NEW INSULT MASTER!!!! BASK IN THE GLORY THAT WAS HIS COME BACK!!!! "so i don't care what you say" WWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2002, 08:06:10 PM »
I dont they are only words it is impossable for you to make me upset but dont try i will ignore words said to me that are insults that means I master insults they can affect me.

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2002, 08:08:17 PM »
.....what the hell did you just say?

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2002, 08:22:24 PM »
You can make me upset with Stupid Insults words cant put a person in pain so I dont care what you said earleier.

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2002, 09:25:29 PM »
yeah, words dont hurt, but singling one of five people out is low!!!your clearly not the insult master if you can only handle one person!!!!!!!IF THIS GOES ANY FURTHER, IM TAKING SUPER YOSHI'S SIDE!!yeah, some people say they dont care what they are called, and neither do I, but singling out one person because he tries to keep the boards clean is CHEAP!!!!!if this goes any further, ill go to deezer myself!!!!!without people like super yoshi, these boards would fall apart and everybody would be at each others throat!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2002, 10:00:58 PM »
"words don't hurt"

Yes they do. The fact of the matter is, words are weapons. This is why verbal assault is such a big issued in schools, because they DO hurt.

If somebody beats you up, it will most likely blow away. But if someone deeply hurt you with their words, it will stay forever...

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

Print